D1 Grand Prix Drift Championship !!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Carson
  • 6 comments
  • 1,317 views
Messages
32
United States
Miami,Florida
Messages
Kid_Carson5
Calling out all drifters, from pros to beginners !! If you got the ''skills'' then I need you to prove it on the track !! All cars are accepted (except: Redbull X2010, Bugatti Veyron, and Racecars.) !! I need everyone to follow the rules that means: 1. No intentional bumping or foul play 2. If not drifting park car to the side 3. Drift as best as you can and have fun !!! Every D1 Championship will be every Friday-Sunday at around 5pm-11pm Eastern time !! Dates and times can be changed to fit your schedules !! I need as many people as possible !! Teams can be arranged !! Prizes range from choosing a car from $ 1,000,000 or lees, to paints and parts !!!

Registration is open:


1. Damian12295

2. TakumiFuji01

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.
 
Last edited:
Should this not be in the drifting forum for obvious reasons plus its not racing.
 
so are you in ?

If your talking to me then no. Theres a much more successful D1GP thread in the drifting forum I would sign up for if I wanted to.
 
If your talking to me then no. Theres a much more successful D1GP thread in the drifting forum I would sign up for if I wanted to.

Aww don't be a grinch, but im just gonna cancel this one and start a new one in the drift forum.
 
Back