D1GP Cars VS Drift Tuned Cars

• Thread starter brysonwong
  • 7 comments
Singapore
Singapore
brysonwong
I've owned the SS PS3 and GT5 for a week now. I'm drifting with the Logitech G27 set up. Anyone noticed that drifting with D1GP cars such as the ER34 Blitz Skyline 07, Falken BP FC has been easier to drift compared to stock cars that you use and tune it for drifting? Just wondering..

Most JDM missile spec cars feel super smooth to drift, while the purpouse built tuners seem to be loaded with downforce and snapback.

The Blitz can be great fun on a wheel once you get the hang of the beast.

Last edited:
My experience with the D1GP cars, specialy the Blitz Standard and the Genki S15 is that they tends to understers if you not work for hours trying to solve this pattern. Looks like while in a regular car tunned for drifting you fight to keep it drifting without overspin, the D1GP cars normaly you fight to keep them drifting without straight out back.

Of course any of them can perform better with some fixes here and there, but stills...

My experience with the D1GP cars, specialy the Blitz Standard and the Genki S15 is that they tends to understers if you not work for hours trying to solve this pattern. Looks like while in a regular car tunned for drifting you fight to keep it drifting without overspin, the D1GP cars normaly you fight to keep them drifting without straight out back.

Of course any of them can perform better with some fixes here and there, but stills...

Minimize aero. Since the last update aero has changed a lot. Cars with and without wings respond different on high speed drifts.

Minimize aero. Since the last update aero has changed a lot. Cars with and without wings respond different on high speed drifts.

Hehehe thanks for the feedback. Sorry to not make it more clear, but i wasn´t even considering the changes after the last update, actualy i was considering it since ever, plus totaly decreasing the front and rear aero from the scratch.

In my opinion they build and set these cars not to act like a broom balancing on the top of your hand, you know?

Back