D1GP & D1SL?

• Thread starter dWARR1ORZ
  • 18 comments
United States
United States
D....WARRIORZ
Would you consider making a GT game based on how touge/street drifting came about in Japan and add in the D1GP & D1SL series into the mix of the game with an online mode? Give the drift junkies there own game since you have the cars licensed to the GranTurismo no other game makers can render/model the cars to even make a decent drift game. Set the trend before you have to follow.

Last edited:
We need a sequel to this...
package.jpg

We need a sequel to this...
Definitely.. Even if they(Yuke's Media Creators) bring the "same" game to PS3 w/ an online mode it would be sick.. I'm sure they would've, if the cars weren't under the monopoly..haha

That's why we have to get PD and the GT series to step up, it's been way too long for them not to utilize all the cars that garnish the almighty GT sticker on the windshield.

If not we need to make a thread for Keiichi Tsuchiya "The Drift King". To contact him to show him the interests. Imagine... The Drift Muscle//Best Motoring game. Online mode of course. Real Japan.

Last edited:
Definitely.. Even if they bring the "same" game to PS3 w/ an online mode it would be sick.. I'm sure they would've, if the cars weren't under the monopoly..haha

That's why we have to get PD and the GT series to step up, it's been way too long for them not to utilize all the cars that garnish the almighty GT sticker on the windshield.

If not we need to make a thread for Keiichi Tsuchiya "The Drift King". To contact him to show him the interests. Imagine... The Drift Muscle//Best Motoring game. Online mode of course. Real Japan.
true!
add one or two tracks like ebisu, cough cough where they are made to be used and we are set

I'm with it... Though I'd rather it be included in the main career path of the GT series. However, I know this likely won't happen because the concept of drifting is not something everyone can grasp. Even Kaz himself had trouble.

Yes it does sound good.. I wonder how long he's been disregarding Japanese automotive culture though. Must have been a long time...assuming the game content for the past few GT titles.

*bump

Even though my drifting skills are rubbish now in GT6, I'd like to see more of a drifting presence, especially in the career mode. Many complain that they can't drift but really it's a matter of learning, remember when video games MADE you learn how to do a certain task? Plus drifting can be handicapped for those who need that skills polish.

Along with this, I'd love to see some other events like touge, gymkhana, autocross and even cone challenges on circuits like PGR4.

Even though my drifting skills are rubbish now in GT6, I'd like to see more of a drifting presence, especially in the career mode. Many complain that they can't drift but really it's a matter of learning, remember when video games MADE you learn how to do a certain task? Plus drifting can be handicapped for those who need that skills polish.

Along with this, I'd love to see some other events like touge, gymkhana, autocross and even cone challenges on circuits like PGR4.

Man games use to be hard. lol I remember when I first got GT3. I had to LEARN car control. It was the first game like that I had ever played. And Rally was the most difficult for me because there was no traction. Well over the years I practiced my rear off and eventually turned to LOVE Rally and started to accel at it.

Eventually that grew into my love for sliding cars around the corners. Soon I found drifting and wanted to learn that. Overall its turned me into a well versed driver.

I think even if its not part of the "Main" career mode it should be a optional thing like the special missions they had on GT5 and the bonus stuff here on GT6. :)

Not only do I wish we had more Formula D and D1 cars but some more Rally racing content as well.

Back