Dad's going JDM TYTE - But I need your help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzoboy
  • 32 comments
  • 2,388 views
they only just started with mentioning emissions over here in magazines. mabey they should start doing that over here (and knowing the US, it'd start in Cali). the only problem with it would remove 3/4 of the engines on the road that have any power, and, knowing US regs, all those vehicles would be required to be destroyed.

unfortunately, some of us rely almost entirely on 7 year old plus vehicles just to get around, here.
 
Hi guys, haven't been too active recently so my apologies for that.

My dad mentioned a Ford Focus earlier, and it seems like a good idea as it happens, I recommended getting a high-spec 1.6 and doing some simple engine mods (Maybe some new rims too, the stock ones looks naff. Rieger body kit also looks nice:
na2004-09-30-0909.jpg
)

We looked at the ST170 but he says he would prefer buying a lower performance but higher spec model as in my dad's eyes Luxury > Performance. I saw a 1.6 "Elle" model second hand for around £4k earlier, it had leather and all the other stuff. Looked to be a good buy.

Thoughts?
 
Bingo.

looks like you have found a compromise that's livable.
oh, and for European FYI's...I don't think they've changed aught but the skin on the Focus since it came here. they're still complaining about the platform, that it's "SO last millennium"
 
Back