Dai Yoshihara's Formula Drift BRZ coming to GT?

Indonesia
Jakarta
FOUR16_
Screenshot_2017-04-06-08-00-48.png

Screenshot_2017-04-06-05-09-16.png

Screenshot_2017-04-06-05-09-28.png

Screencapped from Dai's Instagram stories (@daiyoshihara)

I have no idea whether if this should be discussed in the GTS General Discussion thread as the inclusion of drift cars didn't really cross my mind.

If this has been discussed, however, this thread may be merged/locked.

Last edited:
View attachment 639349
View attachment 639347
View attachment 639348

I have no idea whether if this should be discussed in the GTS General Discussion thread as the inclusion of drift cars didn't really cross my mind.

Wow, nice find. Looks like drift mode is about to ready for next build. I wonder what class it would be. Maybe added new group like Gr.D or something?

View attachment 639349
View attachment 639347
View attachment 639348

Hopefully this isn't another situation when we see PD staff examining the car but not putting it into a game - like the SCG-Ferrari P4/5 Comptetizione. Honestly, I would love to see some actual drift cars in GT Sport, considering that modding won't be much of a thing.

Hopefully this isn't another situation when we see PD staff examining the car but not putting it into a game - like the SCG-Ferrari P4/5 Comptetizione. Honestly, I would love to see some actual drift cars in GT Sport, considering that modding won't be much of a thing.

I'm sure there will be drift cars in GTS. It is already being said there will be Drift Mode and we saw drift tune settings in the beta.

We still don't have the final car count yet.

I'm sure there will be drift cars in GTS. It is already being said there will be Drift Mode and we saw drift tune settings in the beta.
I thought there had been something official somewhere regarding Drift events in Sport.
But for the life of me I couldn't remember where.

Thanks for the memory jog. 👍

so many of gt explores employees are old super street/import tuner magazine photographers. could be for anything really.

Possible implementation of online drift contests? This would help GTS and it would attract the drift savvy players who want online drift competition with rules.

I think drift would be a new group, maybe named: Gr.D

Also I think since there is a large possibility of a bigger car list they could have more groups like: 60s muscle, group B, Japanese 90s sport, etc.

Don't forget the fact that cars from GT6 have been popping up in the latest builds like the Veyron 16.4, 458 Italia and a few others. There's a chance many more GT6 cars could be coming in the future. That would put the car count close to 500.

Last edited:
Let's hope that if this car is for the game they have a redefined score system that works like Forza Horizon's skills but focused on drifting.

Back