Daihatsu Sirion/Storia X4 Rally Car 1998

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORRUPTEDDISC
  • 6 comments
  • 2,666 views

CORRUPTEDDISC

(Banned)
Messages
1,638
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
CORRUPTED_DISC
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


This awesome little car was featured in GranTurismo 2, but hasn't featured in any GranTurismo games since then. It produced around 400 bhp and was a serious rally contender and I'd love to see it brought back...
 
Yes, oh yes! You guys just know you allways get a like from me when it comes to GT1/GT2 cars! :D
 
Given the road car is in the game, wonder why this isn't
 
For such a small 700+ cc engine, this car's engine packs a huge, heavy punch. 👍👍👍
 
I had one in the uk. Just 700cc and 4x4 Light as a feather, but like a bullet and stuck to the road. Wish I still had it. Anyone know one for sale let me know.. cheers
 
Back