Daihatsu Terios Kid Aerodown 0.7 EF-DET 4WD 5MT 1998

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 21 comments
  • 2,037 views
Messages
10,329
Portugal
South
Messages
HarskGaming96
Daihatsu_Terios_Kid_Aerodown.jpg
TERIOS-KID-2_800x598.jpg
Daihatsu_Terios_Kid_Aerodown3.jpg
Daihatsu_Terios_Kid_Aerodown4.jpg
Daihatsu_Terios_Kid_Aerodown2.jpg


Power: 64 PS (63 HP)
Weight: 1000 kg (2204 kg)

This vehicle also features in GT2:

689.jpg
 
Nice Kei-Car. The SUV-like styling makes it an appealing vehicle to make into a Kei-Rally racer (like the Suzuki Kei Works).
I enjoyed using this in GT2, would love to use it again in the GT games.
 
Nice Kei-Car. The SUV-like styling makes it an appealing vehicle to make into a Kei-Rally racer (like the Suzuki Kei Works).
I enjoyed using this in GT2, would love to use it again in the GT games.
This Terio is an Nice vehicle despite that I haven't driven before. I might have not driven it before but it looks fun. I'll drive it in GT2 someday.
 
Sorry for double post but does anyone have an picture of Dodge Neon ACR 5-doors sedan (1994-1999)? Is because I can't find an decent picture.

acr.JPG
 
The more the merrier right? :D

Well, you might think so, I don't. I'm all for adding new cars, as long as they make sense, and since we already have a metric buttload of Kei Cars, I don't think that adding more would be all that benefical. ;) :)
 
A premium Daihatsu Midget? Sure, why not!

A Terios Kid? No thanks, no matter how much potential as a troll car it has.
 
Last edited:
What's with all the Daihatsu spam lately?
 
What's with all the Daihatsu spam lately?

In his mind, all of the cars that were in GT2 are worthy of coming back.

Every.

Last.

One of them...
 
In his mind, all of the cars that were in GT2 are worthy of coming back.

Every.

Last.

One of them...
That's never going to happen, but okay!
 
In his mind, all of the cars that were in GT2 are worthy of coming back.

Every.

Last.

One of them...
I didn't say that the cars which were in GT2 were worthy. What I was saying is that I wish that all cars of GT2 could come back. So, that's why I created threads of this cars. I'm sorry.
 
Delete post.
 
Last edited:
wouldnt mind this as a "JDM Cruiser" in gt6 or 7
 
Back