Daily limit... what's going on???

England
Norwich
pako_donna
Right, I'm good with the daily limit for sending stuff to mates, but this is just a bit over the top :(

Yesterday, as normal, I get back home from work and decided to do my daily trade, according to my schedule.
To my surprise, as I haven't seen this before, I get a message saying it can't be done, as my friend's gift box is full. To this point is fair enough, not my fault, so I send my mate a message, telling to sort it out before reset time, otherwise we'll lose our trading slot, as I'm fully booked til the end of the month.
As I haven't heard anything from my mate 30 minutes before reset time, I come up with the idea of switching trades for yesterday and today. In that case, I don't miss my slot and everybody's happy.
To my surprise, I get a message telling me I've already reached my daily limit, even tho, I haven't sent anything yet :(
Also, last week, the very same day the GT maintenance was done, I couldn't complete my trade, due to the fact I had also reached my daily limit, even tho, I did not send anything :(
Is it just me, or is this issue something important that PD needs to take a look at???

If you send an item, and the gift box is full, it is counted as a send and the item is lost.

If you send an item, and the gift box is full, it is counted as a send and the item is lost.

Yeah mate, I learnt that yesterday :)

I'm just saying, PD should do something about that, as we're not mind readers and don't know and can't see if the other person's box is full or not.

Besides that, I think this is all pants, as even tho I have 2 accounts, I can only send 1 a day from each one of them... so what's the point???

Just having a Friday moan me thinks :)

The same thing happened to me last week, I was unaware that sending to a full box counted as a sent item. But this is such a small bug I doubt it will ever be fixed.

Back