Daily Race C at Spa this week - 15 Clean Races in a Row

United States
Louisiana
I haven't looked yet, but I believe this race will be a rolling start, which is a great opportunity for those that haven't achieved 15 clean races in a row to do so (especially if you can set a good time and be in front of the chicane before the flag drops). The spacing between cars at Spa negates much of the crazy dive bombing at turn 1 and the cars come up on you slow and spaced enough that if you don't want to fight you can let them by fairly easily. Then its just you vs the track.

Assuming you don't want to just putt around in last for 15 races and lose DR. I actually gained right around 8000 DR going for my 15 clean races in a row at Spa in Gr.3

Granted, this is a few more laps than the three laps I had in race B, but it is a good opportunity if you are so inclined. Anyway, just a suggestion to those who haven't done it yet and don't want to sandbag the achievement.

Last edited:
Ahhh...I mean 15 CRB in a row would be cool (I think I had 5 in FIA going before I false started at Fuji), but this also means that grinding DR at Spa might be a little easier too. Depends on how many aliens are racing today, I guess.

Hopefully they are taking a break since the FIAs are over...or maybe they're bored and will land their saucer on the grid. Only one way to find out!

I haven't looked yet, but I believe this race will be a rolling start, which is a great opportunity for those that haven't achieved 15 clean races in a row to do so (especially if you can set a good time and be in front of the chicane before the flag drops). The spacing between cars at Spa negates much of the crazy dive bombing at turn 1 and the cars come up on you slow and spaced enough that if you don't want to fight you can let them by fairly easily. Then its just you vs the track.

Assuming you don't want to just putt around in last for 15 races and lose DR. I actually gained right around 8000 DR going for my 15 clean races in a row at Spa in Gr.3

Granted, this is a few more laps than the three laps I had in race B, but it is a good opportunity if you are so inclined. Anyway, just a suggestion to those who haven't done it yet and don't want to sandbag the achievement.

I think its easier with the shorter races, whatever the track combination longer races give more opportunity for things to go wrong, whether that's running slightly wide off the circuit or having to deal with some of the cucumbers you're sharing the track with. 2 races in a hour vs 3 means the numbers add up quicker if you're on good form too.

I got mine with a race B in old Porsches at the Nordschleife last year, if I remember correctly it was 55 on that combo (50 or so wins from pole), then a few the week after from the middle of the grid at the GP track in a Audi.

PS_App_20210119_021713.jpeg

Not sure I could run 150 semi-competitive laps of Spa without a track limit penalty for 10 grand, let alone a silly playstation achievement. :lol:

Yeah I'm not changing my driving style for that achievement. The most I have is six in a row, I don't see that increasing unless I get a wheel and annihilate everyone

The penalty system is beyond a joke at the moment.

The slightest contact, 1 second penalty
Some clown spins out and you try to dodge but there is contact - 4 second penalty for knocking someone off the track
Knocked off the track - penalty for leaving the track, the punter gets nothing...

My last daily yesterday was an excellent race until the last lap when some clown, who couldn't take being overtaken, rammed someone else off the track which ended up taking out 5 cars, including me. Podium place on the cards. Ended up coming last. No penalty for the punter, penalties for everyone else.

Its extremely frustrating....

People are driving like complete morons and ruining the game...

I think its easier with the shorter races, whatever the track combination longer races give more opportunity for things to go wrong, whether that's running slightly wide off the circuit or having to deal with some of the cucumbers you're sharing the track with. 2 races in a hour vs 3 means the numbers add up quicker if you're on good form too.

I got mine with a race B in old Porsches at the Nordschleife last year, if I remember correctly it was 55 on that combo (50 or so wins from pole), then a few the week after from the middle of the grid at the GP track in a Audi.

View attachment 985766

All cucumbers aside, I like my odds with 150 laps around Spa than 1 lap around Nordschleife, LOL. I guess its all about where you are comfortable. But, you are absolutely correct, Race B is definitely ideal as far as number of laps. Right now my streak is at 1 Clean Race and I avoided a DR reset by the skin of my teeth last FIA race, so I may not be the person to listen to when it comes to clean racing. :D

KudosPrime says 97 but his SR graph is a mess now. I doubt those long runs are possible with the current penalty system 👎

Depends on your definition of long, I had a whole streak of 2 clean races in a row on the N24! :lol:

Spa is decent for track limits, not that great for dive bombs which you quickly get blamed for. It used to be worse though, any slight touch from behind was a SR Down, now it's 50/50 lol.

Back