Daily Race C is bugged

  • Thread starter Thread starter scottb153
  • 4 comments
  • 993 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
47
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Is it possible this can happen,I've been halfway up B,DR and now I'm at the bottom everytime I've played this I've gotten a 10 sec penalty for a little bump which I thought the latest update fixed they are slamming the brakes on purpose now and I'm starting to think this could be a bug I have left a few times and my ranking went straight to D
 
If you quit a race that causes a major hit to your rank.
 
You have ruined your SR by crashing and ragequitting. When it reaches 0 your DR is reset.
 
You lost 15,000 DR points from yesterday to today. That's definitely a reset from quitting. I know it's hard not to, but the end result is that you get hurt worse than the other folks.
 
You've suffered a DR reset which is not a bug.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back