Daily race F (Asia/Oceania area ideally)

• Thread starter suponji84
  • 3 comments
Japan
Japan
suponji84
Hi!

I'm looking for people who would be interested in the same type of races as I am.

I'm 39 and I only played GT1, 2 and 3 before. There was a huge break from gaming and the pandemic brought it back. At the moment, I'm rated A, and I play on PS5 using a controller. My time zone is UTC+9 and I'd love to find people who are in Asia/Australia/New Zealand etc and might be available at similar times.

What I enjoy the most is something similar to Daily race A. A stock car and a short-ish race. I'm thinking 5-10 laps depending on the track, to make it a 10-20 minutes race. No tuning, no strategy, just racing and having fun.

Let's call it Daily Race F. Fighting Fairly and having Fun with Friends. That's the spirit of Daily Race F.

I usually have a bit more time during the weekend, but it's also possible to play occasionally on weekdays after work.

If you're interested, please feel free to get in touch!

I realize that there are no replies here so I hope it's ok to post another message now. If it's not, please let me know. Thank you.

Tonight (from 8PM-9:30PM UTC+9), I plan to host a lobby for a few races with the Maserati Merak. It will be with a stock version of the car, with BOP applied. The car is currently available in the LCD for 75.000 Cr, which should be a low price for everyone.

You can feel free to add me as a friend, as my username and PSN ID are the same, so you can find the lobby more easily. You can also just join the lobby if you want. It will be named "Daily Race F - Maserati Merak". Thank you!

For those who joined last Saturday, a massive THANK YOU! We were up to five people at the same time, which absolutely made my day. Everyone was really nice and the Merak was really fun to drive. I usually try to pick up cars that are not too expensive and that are available in the UCD/LCD so everyone can just buy it if they don't already have it. I hope to do that again in the future, so feel free to check this thread if you would like to join!

Good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are in the world! I will start a lobby in about 30-40 minutes. Today's car will be the BMW M3 89 which is available in the UCD right now. If you want to join for some fun and fair racing, please feel free to do so! The lobby will be named "Daily Race F BMW M3 89" so you can find it easily. Please feel free to add me as a friend too if you want. Thank you!

Back