Daily Race: Super Formula

Canada
Toronto
Hi everyone!

I wanted to see if there was any interest in doing some daily race style Super Formula races?

My plan was to take the daily race A B and C combos for any given week, and run all 3 with Super Formulas instead of their respective cars.

Ideally I would double the laps of Race A and B so they're a reasonable distance. And then add laps to race C as needed to make it an interesting race. To add to that I was thinking of throwing in 2 more races (one with fuel & tire settings off, and one with them on) just to add to the fun and create some variety.

I was thinking of doing the lobbies sometime on Sunday so people outside North America can take part, but that also depends on interest.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in! Also open to any feedback that could make this more fun.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to see if there was any interest in doing some daily race style Super Formula races?

My plan was to take the daily race A B and C combos for any given week, and run all 3 with Super Formulas instead of their respective cars.

Ideally I would double the laps of Race A and B so they're a reasonable distance. And then add laps to race C as needed to make it an interesting race. To add to that I was thinking of throwing in 2 more races (one with fuel & tire settings off, and one with them on) just to add to the fun and create some variety.

I was thinking of doing the lobbies sometime on Sunday so people outside North America can take part, but that also depends on interest.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in! Also open to any feedback that could make this more fun.
Im in!

Ok! Im from Poland so I hope it would be some reasonable time:) wife wont let me race after 8pm:)
The wife and I visited your awesome country last year. Toured all over. We were stationed in Warsaw, but traveled to Gdansk, Lodz, Lubin, Kracow, The region that has the Wolfs Liar, and basically all over. We spent labor day in Old Town Warsaw and had an absolute blast! We had such a fantastic trip, we are coming back in late May, early June again this year.
Cheers mate! :cheers:

The wife and I visited your awesome country last year. Toured all over. We were stationed in Warsaw, but traveled to Gdansk, Lodz, Lubin, Kracow, The region that has the Wolfs Liar, and basically all over. We spent labor day in Old Town Warsaw and had an absolute blast! We had such a fantastic trip, we are coming back in late May, early June again this year.
Cheers mate! :cheers:
Hi! Glad you liked it. Poland is beatufil country, with best beer in the world;)

Back