Daily race win, no victory stat?

• Thread starter DozUk
  • 5 comments
DozUk
I've just finally won a sport daily race after a few tweaks to the set up, got my victory from starting 2nd and it's not showing as a victory in my stats?

Is this normal or is their a time delay?

Also, daily workout, does that not work the same as gt sport where you get a prize after doing a daily limit?

Thanks

I've just finally won a sport daily race after a few tweaks to the set up, got my victory from starting 2nd and it's not showing as a victory in my stats?

Is this normal or is their a time delay?

Also, daily workout, does that not work the same as gt sport where you get a prize after doing a daily limit?

Thanks
You get a ticket for the daily workout that you can use in you garage.

Last edited:
You get a ticker for the daily workout that you can use in you garage.
Do you, I'm in the garage a lot and haven't seen it. My gifts isn't highlighted as it is when you get tickets for beating menus. Where abouts would I see it, my daily counter just keeps going on and on

Do you, I'm in the garage a lot and haven't seen it. My gifts isn't highlighted as it is when you get tickets for beating menus. Where abouts would I see it, my daily counter just keeps going on and on
It should be in gifts are you sure you didn't use it already? The counter goes up until it resets the next day.

Ah perhaps i did then, thanks for the advice
There is usually a screen telling you about the ticket, but it definitely doesn't show up every time. I think if you win other rewards it skips the daily workout completion screen.

Back