Daily race with adjustable settings is a hoax?

• Thread starter Amaru
  • 6 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Yesterdays daily race A (Le Mans, 1lap in a VW GTI N200) had adjustable settings but i wasn't able to change anything on the setup of the car.

Anyonese else who noticed this?

When entering the setup screen, instead of seeing every setup value in yellow (forced default setups), everything besides brake balance was grey (unchangeable).

Which makes me wonder why on earth PD would've "advertised" this daily race as a race with "adjustable settings" in stead of "fixed settings".

Attachments

• IMG_5291.JPG
    IMG_5291.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 47
Maybe they intended to say "Adjusted" as in they adjusted some of the settings. It also says Specially prepared car instead of competition car.

I have no idea tbh. This is the first time I've noticed an event without fixed settings.
I never bat an eye to those things so I'm not sure whether or not it's always been like this. But yeah fixed settings or not, you can't change them in event cars

I have no idea tbh. This is the first time I've noticed an event without fixed settings.

There was a Isle of Man TT Subaru sport mode event at Bathurst where you were allowed to change power and weight but nothing else.

Back