Daily races bug... Need Help!

• Thread starter MataVZ
  • 2 comments
Croatia
Croatia
Hi, sorry if here somewhere is similar thread, but I didnt find it.. I have a problem with daily races, opponent cars are not moving, they just stay at start. I can drive through them and I am racing alone but I see during the race that places are changing like there is a normal race. Did anyone had similar problems? I tried changing my router settings but notting helped!

You have some sort of connection issue. Also don't race when it's like that because your car will be there on everyone else's screen and since you can't see them you are probably hitting cars off all over the place without even knowing about it. I've been in races where other drivers say they had this and it was not fun trying to overtake them.

:gtplanet::cheers:

I tried changing my router settings but notting helped!
What did you change them from, and what did you change them to?

Make sure your console is wired in, not wireless. Give your console a static IP address in the router and in the console network settings. Put that IP address into the router's DMZ. Use a good DNS service like Google (8.8.4.4/8.8.8.8) or OpenDNS (208.67.220.220/208.67.222.222) instead of your ISP's DNS.

Back