Daily Races/Championship events? Is this all?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldcrusader
  • 6 comments
  • 904 views
Messages
3
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So am I getting this right? We get to race online, the same three daily races for a week? Its not like, finish top 3 and the next race becomes available.
The championships are weeks away, before I can race them, so where's all the online fun I'm supposedly getting?
I'm not a particularly gifted online racer so finishing anywhere near the front is a proper challenge. I try to drive according to "etiquette" and get shunted into the kitty litter or undertaken by some 5 year old using the grass route.
 
try the online part that does not give you points!!
 
The "Sport" portion of the game does seem to be quite thin. Isn't this supposed to be the major focus of the game?
 
Yes, this is all. You will not want to race on Brands Hatch Indy and Suzuka for the rest of your life...
 
Yes, this is all. You will not want to race on Brands Hatch Indy and Suzuka for the rest of your life...
Your not wrong there. Plus, is it me or is it really hard for non Lewis Hamiltons like me?
 
I felt the exact same coz I'm actually getting bored of it. There's not a lot to do. I expected a full on career mode since everything is online. I hope they start updating the game with more cars, tracks and racing events coz it feels like I'm doing the same things over and over again.
 
Back