Daily races qualifying times

• Thread starter Dhoyle89
  • 22 comments
England
England
Hi all.

Yesterday I was playing Race A and was about to set a qualifying time. Today I've been playing Race B gr.4 but no matter what time I achieve on time trial it doesn't set a qualifying time? Am I missing something obvious? Keep starting right at the back!

Cheers ppl.

Hi all.

Yesterday I was playing Race A and was about to set a qualifying time. Today I've been playing Race B gr.4 but no matter what time I achieve on time trial it doesn't set a qualifying time? Am I missing something obvious? Keep starting right at the back!

Cheers ppl.
Same problem here.... I'm recording times that would consistently put me in the top 3, but it always shows me with no time, and lines me up 16th to 22nd on the grid....

Yeah I cut .5 off my qual for the hatch Indy circuit with the type r. Man that would put me so much closer to the front! I hear lots of times aren't posting right now i.e. qual times and driving school

Same issue on daily race, it doesn't register my qualifying time..
Issue on driving school too, my record doesn't show on the friend ranking either..

Yup, same issues here. It was actually my first session playing this game properly. I set, what should have been a pole position lap time at brands hatch, and it wasn't registered. I am extremely annoyed by this. I'm trying to keep an open mind and like this game, but things like this really make we wonder if I should be wasting my time with this game. I've always been a massive Gran Turismo fan.

Really really pi55ing me off now. Have had 6 pole position times not registered for Northern Isle Speedway. And then being put in a race with people that are a lot slower. Trying to pass 20+ without loosing driver skill rating is near impossible.

Yup, same issues here. It was actually my first session playing this game properly. I set, what should have been a pole position lap time at brands hatch, and it wasn't registered. I am extremely annoyed by this. I'm trying to keep an open mind and like this game, but things like this really make we wonder if I should be wasting my time with this game. I've always been a massive Gran Turismo fan.

I'd give it time. It is only a 3 days old game and it's a small fix. Just hope they get round to it soon.

I'd give it time. It is only a 3 days old game and it's a small fix. Just hope they get round to it soon.
Since last night I have not recorded any times in any area. Be it campaign, daily races, or even circuit. I get the gold but just no times listed. I get a you did a such and such time at the end of a race or sector but nothing gets registered. I’ve stopped trying at moment.
Hopefully tonight’s maintenance fixes.

Weird, working for me in Colorado, for some reason I can't get a better time in Suzuka and that's usually pretty easy course for me.. There's another maintenance night? Shoot I was supposed make preparations for my new YouTube channel tomorrow.

ptb
Since last night I have not recorded any times in any area. Be it campaign, daily races, or even circuit. I get the gold but just no times listed. I get a you did a such and such time at the end of a race or sector but nothing gets registered. I’ve stopped trying at moment.
Hopefully tonight’s maintenance fixes.

Hope so. I think it was working day 1 until the first maintenence so this one 'Should' fix it.

Pleased to report that the qualifying times are back! Even though they didn't registered before, I fired GTS up today and it remembered my time from yesterday :)

Hi all.

Cheers ppl.

Thank you!! Good to know I’m not alone!!
I was setting some sub 59 second laps at Brands and stayed on track right until the “matching” started, only to be plonked 16th out of 24 cars with no time displayed!!
Only the first three drivers in that race had a time (All over a minute I might add) and I ended up spending the whole race being punted into the gravel and other Type R Civics, reducing my SR rating!!
Is there something we aren’t doing or a box we aren’t ticking?

Glad to know it's not just me. Smashing game... just frustrating starting at the back with no chance of a decent finish after umpteen attempts at a decent time!

.... When this is fixed I'll buy a wheel!

It's been working for me since early Sunday morning / Saturday night... haven't played today but will be in about 10 minutes here once I try to snipe someone's tuning specs for my 4C car

Back