Daily Races should have the same tracks as FIA season tracks...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackmagica4u
  • 3 comments
  • 456 views

would you like to have Daily Races have the same tracks as the Nations and Manufacturers cup?


  • Total voters
    10
Messages
5
Canada
Canada
They should be the same tracks as the Manufacturer and Nations Cup each day so we can practice the tracks in real racing situations.This way people can race during the day before the MF and Nations cup later on in the evening.
If need be they could make a separate Daily races for people that don't care for the season.

Anyone else feel this way? and how would one inform the devs about this? because their twitter site seems to be neglectful when it comes to proper communication with the community.
 
Not sure I would trade a WRX race for an i3 event. You can find many practice lobbies during the day if you want to run a race with the same track/car combo as the FIA race.
 
I like that they are different. If the FIA events are just bad combos of car/track I just stay out and race one of the dailies.
 
It depends on the FIA combos. I skipped some of them so I wouldn't like to skip sport mode all together. Having variety is good. Also, not having the same combos as daily races makes the FIA races more special.
 
Back