Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

• Thread starter The359
  • 666 comments
Sorry that I had to leave early. It didn't work out, my connection was too bad - or whatever the problem was. Race A wasn't good, but almost okay, but in Race B the car was completely undriveable. Felt like driving underwater. Apologies to everyone I hit. Normally I'm not THAT bad😬. Hopefully you all had fun.

Last edited:
Sorry that I had to leave early. It didn't work out, my connection was too bad - or whatever the problem was. Race A wasn't good, but almost okay, but in Race B the car was completely undriveable. Felt like driving underwater. Apologies to everyone I hit. Normally I'm not THAT bad😬. Hopefully you all had fun.
All good. It's happened to us all at some point. Thanks for staying up/coming out. :cheers:

No issues here. Being in Australia, I often get punted because of lag during DRWF. It's so routine I don't even expect the punter to give the place back as it's usually not their fault anyway.

No issues here. Being in Australia, I often get punted because of lag during DRWF. It's so routine I don't even expect the punter to give the place back as it's usually not their fault anyway.
Was it you in the red Alfa that I rear-ended inadvertently before the right-hander in the final sector? I stepped aside to give the position back, but I was just thinking how that had happened, because there hadn't even been a big impact from my point of view.

Was it you in the red Alfa that I rear-ended inadvertently before the right-hander in the final sector? I stepped aside to give the position back, but I was just thinking how that had happened, because there hadn't even been a big impact from my point of view.
I think that was the one. I'd not have minded at all if you'd kept driving, my braking is really hard to judge because of 20,000km of lag. @Pigems punts me nearly every week and he's one of the cleanest drivers in the group 🤣

I more than likely won't be able to join tonight. My son wants to go to the school football game tonight.... Ugggg!!!!

Ok, nevermind.... I'm good!!! Son is going with his girlfriend and her grandmother. I'm in the clear.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Ok, so tonight’s Bonus Race will be the New to us ‘94 Silvia K’s Type S, SM Tires, at BB Raceway, Stock/BoP On, No Tuning.

Hi guys, I hope you all had a lot of fun. I wasn't able to order a crane to lift my rotten body out of the bed in time 🤣

But one question: has PD really improved the lobby connectivity? If so, I would really consider to give a try again in one of your next events.

Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

For this week's bonus races we are going topless :mischievous:

1. Ford Roadster @ Fishermans Ranch Reverse - Stock

Gran Turismo® 7_20221006180016.jpg

2. Jeep Willys @ Tsukuba - Widebody tune below

Gran Turismo® 7_20221006190152.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221006190212.jpg

Last edited:
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week's bonus races are:

1. Cayman GT4 '16 @ Dragon Trail Seaside, SS tires, Stock

2. Tundra vs.Raptor @ Red Bull Ring, HW tires, Tuning/Engine Swap allowed

Track cutting encouraged :D

Gran Turismo® 7_20221013180951_1.jpg

Gran Turismo® 7_20221013181008.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks. Any chance I can join your racing on Fridays? Sorry but I am doing a little catch up on how things work here. I see the night starts at 9 pm eastern. I may be late from time to time.
Our semi-official motto is All Drivers Welcome. Joining late, leaving early or sitting out a race is not a problem. :)

The lobbies are set to Friends Only. So you do need to have at least a Friend in the lobby to see it listed. Just make sure you are Friends with someone who will be in the room. Or send the host a Friend Request.

The lobby usually opens about 30 minutes before racing starts, 8:30 pm EST. The Bonus races at the end do require specific cars most of the time and joining the lobby pre-race is a chance to make sure the BOP and everthying is ready to go.

Latest Posts

Back