Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

• Thread starter The359
  • 667 comments
Happy Friday!

Probably a slow night. I'll host.

Bonus Race: PP500. Goodwood 1 lap reverse, two laps forward. Can be done 1F, 1R, 1F or 1R, 2F. Dirty rules. :mischievous:
Awesome, TYVM Sir!! Nice choice for BR too. 🍻

Here are tonight’s Daily Race settings for races A, B and C, for anyone who may need them. :)

FB80AB32-1BA0-41AE-9605-9E9909EB03A9.jpeg

98A13340-D236-4F4D-AC87-4A5D38790CC1.jpeg

AB725208-136D-40FE-8207-47FE28FAB933.jpeg

DRWF is back for GT7, every Friday Night at 9pm EST!! We hope to see you all out there. 🍻

Friday Night Race Format for GT7, based on current GT7 lobby options.

Race 1 Start Time - 9pm EST, but a practice lobby is usually open to practice the bonus races 25-30 before hand.

Race A - 1 out lap, 2 Hot Laps, then 2 races with Slowest First grid order.

Race B - 1 out lap, 2 Hot Laps, then 2 races with Slowest First grid order.

Race C - 1 out lap, 2 Hot Laps, then 2 races with Slowest First grid order.

Bonus Race - 2 races with Slowest First grid order, based on previous race results.

All drivers are welcome to join us anytime, we run the lobbies as friends only, so make sure to add TPC_Pigems on PSN, so you'll be able to see/join the lobbies when the open each week. :cheers:
hello, i sent friend request to join this friday, psn is Valex997

I'd love to join! I just got a PS5 and am back into GT. I don't have any online friends to race with yet so please give me an add and I'll see you friday evenings. Do we come here to find out what cars and specs we need for the races?
We race the 3 daily races, so to see what cars and specs, check out the daily races in game to get setup with those.

We also have a bonus race, which is posted here. For today it’s the Mazda Roadster TC. Stock, tuning prohibited, make sure to have Sport Mediums.

If you want to join tonight, please send TPC_Gooners a friend request. Lobbies are friends only to avoid randoms popping in

I'd love to join! I just got a PS5 and am back into GT. I don't have any online friends to race with yet so please give me an add and I'll see you friday evenings. Do we come here to find out what cars and specs we need for the races?
Welcome aboard man!! Feel free to join us anytime, the more the merrier. 🍻

Thanks very much for hosting @mohitraina91 Much fun was had, very smooth and professionally run effort for a first time hosting.

My replays shared in game with usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
Unfortunately I forgot to save one of my better performances, so the first Race C is missing. However this week I have had no failed uploads, so everything I did save is available for anyone interested. Thanks PD for the improved sharing reliability!

My replays shared in game with usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
Unfortunately I forgot to save one of my better performances, so the first Race C is missing. However this week I have had no failed uploads, so everything I did save is available for anyone interested. Thanks PD for the improved sharing reliability!
I have it, all 8 races posted online with the same tags.

Awesome Friday night racing! Thanks to the superb hosting and participation of all the racers. To make the Bonus race I performed my fastest ever car & tire purchase along with livery job (plain but effective) - I have to learn to read better before hand. I had the wrong car ready.

Someone made the comment that I might be getting faster, that all is to the credit of TPC. You guys answer my stupid questions, give solid advice, and I watch the race videos you post to see how our top drivers do it.

Until next week, enjoy your racing.

Thanks for hosting Gooners. Thanks everyone for the racing. Except Fudsy ( I heard you laughing).

Haven't been able to watch replays yet. Connection issues. I'll try again later. Hopefully it clears up. Thanks for putting them up
as always Fudsy.

Highlights from Autopolis. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting Gooners. Thanks everyone for the racing. Except Fudsy ( I heard you laughing).

Haven't been able to watch replays yet. Connection issues. I'll try again later. Hopefully it clears up. Thanks for putting them up
as always Fudsy.

Highlights from Autopolis. :D

I am so sorry, I knew you had trouble getting back on track but hadn't realised you'd been triple punted. Until watching this I hadn't gone back and reviewed the incident.

Laughing even harder now... 🤣

P.S.: I have to buy another Gr.4 car, that Suzuki is indecently capable on a twisty track and it's still the only Gr.4 I own.

Last edited:
I'll host this week, gotta learn before they hopefully change it. This week's bonus races will be:

Jeep Willys MB 1945 @ Sardegna Windmills or Fishermans Ranch or both :D

Stock tune but Wide Body optional

Send a FR to Chevy_Heavy @A_Higher_Place and anyone else that wants to join.

Edit: You can get the Jeep by getting all gold on the Magic Mountain missions. Mine's ready.

Gran Turismo® 7_20220331224240.jpg

Last edited:
Back