Daily Races with Friends, GT7 Edition, Fridays at 9pm EST!! All Drivers Welcome!

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 648 comments
For @Chevy Heavy

Vintage style TPC Flag Banner (may not show in browser byt it works in the game)

Reverse
You may need to reshare some of your decals in order for them to show in GT7. On your profile it is only showing you as having 10 decals for download. I think it works the same as GTS liveries in that they will show in your library, but others won't see them unless you repost them in GT7, thanks.

Excellent racing. Thanks Chevy. :cheers:

Highlights from Miyabi. :D

Highlights from Brands Hatch.

It does seem like they've improved the sounds for GT7. I particularly love how the Ford and the Z4 are properly loud shouty vehicles this time around, you can pretty much hear at least one of them in most of those clips.

What else could race with it? To have more options? The 911 GT1, F1 GTR LT? 🤔
The 08 Gr.2 cars maybe, the 911 GT1 can't since it's the street version, it's too heavy and doesn't have the downforce necessary to hang with it in the corners.

The 08 Gr.2 cars maybe, the 911 GT1 can't since it's the street version, it's too heavy and doesn't have the downforce necessary to hang with it in the corners.

Can it be modified to get closer I wonder? Weight reduction and a bigger wing? 🤔

I' m curious as to how it performs agains other Gr2s, but from the looks of it, I think Drex is right, '08 Gr2 would be a match

Yeah, the 911 GT1 is 600lbs heavier than the CLK LM and the F1 GTR, and you can't do any weight reductions with it, so that's no good, and you cannot adjust downforce levels. Even Gr3 cars are way too heavy as well, so adding power isn't enough to match the Gr2s.

Last edited:
Happy Friday! I can host or not. Let's open the TPC Party chat first. Then arrange a lobby from there.

For Bonus race may I suggest PP850 (Racing Soft max. not required) at Broad Bean.

Party chat/Bonus Race tuning lobby open at 8:30 EST. Racing starts at 9. All drivers welcome. :)

Last edited:
Happy Friday! I can host or not. Let's open the TPC Party chat first. Then arrange a lobby from there.

For Bonus race may I suggest PP850 (Racing Soft max. not required) at Broad Bean.

Party chat/Bonus Race tuning lobby open at 8:30 EST. Racing starts at 9. All drivers welcome. :)

Crap, I knew I forgot something lol, I’ll host. But ya’ll need to figure out the BR by the time we get there lol. 👍

Thanks for hosting @Pigems
Thank you everyone for coming, I had a good time tonight!

Apologies to anyone I lag bumped, GT7 tends to be a bit more jittery than GTS was.
I still haven't got my post race routine locked in my head, missed a couple of the replays. The ones I did save are shared in game, usual tags: tpc gtp drwf

That Mercedes in the bonus races is a rocket ship on the straights. My NSX was keeping up or even maybe gaining a little in the twisty stuff, but not enough to make up the difference.

Last edited:
Happy Friday fellas!! 🍻

Tonight’s Bonus Race will be, 90’s Japanese Road Cars at Tokyo East Clockwise, 5 Laps on RH Tires, 600pp Limit, All other tuning options are open. :)

Happy almost Friday fellas!! 🍻

This weeks bonus race will be with the Mazda Roadster TC, at 226 Hp and 1,797 lbs, on SS tires, at Suzuka. Car specs/mods are all internal engine parts, and racing clutch/flywheel. All other mod parts should be visible on the spec sheet. :)

F25BB5D4-11E8-49AC-87F2-2C4918424C08.jpeg

797A0AFC-575C-4B7F-9617-DD4D631CACF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Question? Tuning allow or not?

Suspension and diff tuning will be allowed for the Miata race, yes. But just suspension and diff, the other settings should match to attempt to keep thing even. It’s a bit of a test race for a potential upcoming series.

Last edited:
Practice lobby for the Miata is up now, lobby reset and Race A start in 34 min. 🍻

For anyone new joining us, send a friend request to TPC_Pigems on PSN, the lobbies run as friends only. 👍

Back