Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

• Thread starter The359
  • 665 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week's bonus races are:

1. Suzuki Swift Sport '17 @ Tsukuba, stock, 6 laps, HW tires, 🌩️ forecast

2. Porsche Taycan Turbo S @ High Speed Ring, 7 laps, SM tires

Don't forget tuning is allowed for Daily A this week. There are some tunes in the Daily Race thread for those that need one, just scroll back through some pages.

Great racing this week, with close battle across all the races, fair play to everyone and cheers for hosting @Chevy Heavy :cheers:.

Man that was some fun. Thanks everyone. :cheers:

Highlights from a bus stop in NY. :D

Great last-lap battle there @Pigems, enjoyed that one. Very close throughout, think we were side-by-side for most of the lap 🍻. Oh and nice Jake Hill BTCC livery there @Rods.

Great racing this week, with close battle across all the races, fair play to everyone and cheers for hosting @Chevy Heavy :cheers:.

Great last-lap battle there @Pigems, enjoyed that one. Very close throughout, think we were side-by-side for most of the lap 🍻. Oh and nice Jake Hill BTCC livery there @Rods.
Haha, thanks bud! And the good news is that Rokit pays me to use that livery about the same as they pay most of their sponsored athletes :lol:.

That was an awesome finish to that race man, great driving. That was an absolute blast! 🍻

Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week's bonus races are:

1. Tuscan Speed 6 '00 @ Spa, 3 laps, SS tires, stock, no widebody

2. Fiat 500 SS '08 @ Horse Thief Mile, 5 laps, CM tires, stock, no mods

Daily Race A this week is FF cars om CS tires with tuning allowed. Max 246 hp and at least 2425 lbs.

Good racing everyone despite the lag. Well done. :scared:

Some highlights from Fuji. :D

Great little battle in those last two laps. At times the lag made it a hard to judge things when racing in close proximity, so apologies if I was a sloppy. But importantly we survived :cheers:.

Oddly, the lobby last night was a more lag heavy and jittery than is has been in recent weeks. For the most part it seemed like the recent update improved lobby stability, but it seems the jitters are still there at times. Fair play to everyone though, and cheers for hosting @Chevy Heavy. Enjoyable bonus race combos by the way, the Tuscan is a fun car to hold onto when you get used to it.

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting @Chevy Heavy only a few issues that were obviously out of your control as host. Some great racing by all!

Huge thank you to everyone for the encouragement and support since I've been running with TPC. Got my first Podium last night with a P2 in the last race. That was a surprise to me actually, I didn't realize I was that high up until I saw the checkered flag... 🤣🤣

Oh and the Jump Scare on Willow Springs was absolutely hilarious! Dang it did someone clip it, I totally forgot to, I nearly had a heart attack... 🤣🤣🤣

Back