Daily Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter tokunboh
  • 4 comments
  • 664 views
Messages
3
Belgium
Belgium
Helly guys,

I ve been playing f1 and grid games for ages now..
When i do the missions on GTS i get gold eazily..
The moment i want to drive the daily race on Kyoto i notice that my car is slower than the cars i drive against..
Can someone confirm this and if so, is there an solution?
 
do the warmup before race or else you get crap settings on your car, see other threads for the problem
 
Still the same dude..

It just feels like the car is so sloooooow compared to the others...
I just dont get it.
Corner assisting Off Traction Control Full (5)

Please someone?
 
Still the same dude..

It just feels like the car is so sloooooow compared to the others...
I just dont get it.
Corner assisting Off Traction Control Full (5)

Please someone?

TC will always make you slower mate.
 
Still the same dude..

It just feels like the car is so sloooooow compared to the others...
I just dont get it.
Corner assisting Off Traction Control Full (5)

Please someone?

Turn off that traction control atleast put it at 1 or 2 also learn the track Nd find optimal driving line. The only assists that you should have on is TC at a very low setting and ABS
 
Back