Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.46 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,192 comments
Horrible month with the Wheel of Despair - the 'highlight' was the back to back 6 star parts tickets 💩 At least today it gave me a BC car that I didn't have in the garage saving me a cool million credits - McLaren VGT. I grew to hate this car after the recent TT at Suzuka and vowed to never buy it. Wish Granted! :D

I got a rather nice 800,000 Cr. Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 from a 4* ticket, which was a pleasant and timely reminder that even a 4* ticket can be nice sometimes.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Damn, my long overdue Bugatti Invitation made an appearance on the 'Wheel of Despair' today and, of course, it landed on the top left position which doesn't hit that much anymore. :irked: I have three invitation tickets to open tomorrow and hope for a change...:indiff:

DW 4* for a useless part to a useless car...:yuck:

I earned 500k off a 5-star ticket yesterday, I forgot to mention it!

@Touring Mars nice, it's always good to get those high dollar Astin models!
Yeh, I like the fact that you rarely get a car you already have too, so it's basically a spend you've saved/don't have to make in the future... and from a 4* ticket it's pretty sweet too.

From the new extra menu 6* -> 500k (which is the minimum a 6* can bring)

DW 4* -> Citroën invite that I don't need and I forgot to quit the game before saving the ticket... currently having 3 useless active invites (Citroën, Ferrari and Lamborghini)

DW 5 star --> 100k

The 6 star ticket from the new menu gave me a Ferrari FXX which, oddly enough, I already have. lol...sold the old one for 2.5 million credits! nice...

edit - oh silly me. I hadn't looked closely at the actual menu and thought the FXX was one of the cars you needed to have to get the reward. It isn't...so not so odd that I already had it. :)

Last edited:
Got a GAC Maverick from a 5 star daily marathon ticket yesterday, didn't have it still but was planning on buying it soon to complete its associated menu book. Saved me 300k, got a new car and completed an extra menu book, not bad.

Update 1.46
April 25 - (6-star menu) 500000 credits, (6-star parts workout) Ultra-High RPM Turbocharger for RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back