Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.44 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,034 comments
watch the reveal, find out it's one you don't need and then immediately quit the game
You can use the game whenever you want, the only thing is to not let it save the fact that you opened the ticket.

When you launch the game again, the ticket will be there, unopened. You wait the update before opening it again. (There is a date on the ticket so you know how much you can wait, and also to avoid confusing it with any other ticket you may win next)

You can use the game whenever you want, the only thing is to not let it save the fact that you opened the ticket.

When you launch the game again, the ticket will be there, unopened. You wait the update before opening it again. (There is a date on the ticket so you know how much you can wait, and also to avoid confusing it with any other ticket you may win next)
Hmmm...ok so I open the ticket, see it's not an invite I need, and if I quit the game right then it doesn't save the fact that I opened the ticket?

Oh wait, I see...I don't let the spinner finish spinning! Got it...

Last edited:
6* ticket - 1 million cr. :D:D:D
DW 3* -> 5k

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

I received a 6-star ticket as well. And got a Ferrari Enzo, it's a invite only very expensive car, but I already have it, it is dumb to reroll?
Just keep it , its good to have more than one copy of invitation road cars .
You can leave one stock and " play " with the other-s when its about tuning or with permanent modifications that can't be undone.

Just keep it , its good to have more than one copy of invitation road cars .
You can leave one stock and " play " with the other-s when its about tuning or with permanent modifications that can't be undone.
I had those thoughts but there a many others cars that I still don't have like the Citroen, Porsche and Aston Martin invite only cars 😢

I had those thoughts but there a many others cars that I still don't have like the Citroen, Porsche and Aston Martin invite only cars 😢
You will get them some day.
The " Rule " says : Never ignore an invitation and let it by for any reason.

Other than that ,i find unnecessary to sell invitation cars as a copy cause you never know when you will be able to buy one when you needed .
Invitation cars need " special" treatment for the simple reason that you can't buy them whenever you want .
You've been lucky getting one from roulette, leave it there and don't " push " your luck.
I was waiting months to get copies from Ferrari and Pagani invitations.

Back