Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.45 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,158 comments
I just got the Ferrari Invitation from the Corvette menu ticket! Yes! Sorry Chikane_GTR I beat you to it…
Congrats. :)

As for me the 5 month Ferrari invite hostage situation continues with tonights 4 star giving me a stage 5 weight reduction for the SLR McLaren 2009.............Yeah. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Today I got a Bugatti ticket for the 3rd time in a few weeks for daily marathon. I also completed the corvette bonus menu and got a 5 star ticket resulting in a duplicate Supra engine, one of an Aston Martin ticket i been waiting to get.

Congrats. :)

As for me the 5 month Ferrari invite hostage situation continues with nights 4 star giving me a stage 5 weight reduction for the SLR McLaren 2009.............Yeah. :rolleyes:
I feel you, been waiting on the Ferrari ticket for almost a year now. But stage 5 weight reduction for SLR is pretty solid if you didnt have it already

This past week:
-3 or 4 stars? useless 300th muffler
-4 stars Ferrari invite (don't need)
-6 stars 1mil 👍
-4 stars McLaren VGT Gr1 👍
-4stars 30k ok

Last edited:
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Nissan Concept 2020 VGT
View attachment 1238389

I currently own this, prior to getting this dupe...and it currently sells for 487k so technically right now I'll get less money than the lowest possible money reward from the ticket.
Not a bad car, but as some who has gone out of my way to obtain every VGT in the game some months ago all I have to say is...Goddamnit 🤣
Yesterday was ALSO a six star ticket, which is incredible considering before the previous one I had a six star engine ticket...so
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - 500k credits

Not quite as exciting as a VGT but it's still something!

500k are useless??
YES.

I just finished buying all the cars (Minus 4 cars) from BC which took me down to 85M and I grinded my credits back to 100M in less then a day and that's where my credits are.

I don't need credits I need something to buy with my credits and that SOMETHING is lock behind a horrible luck system.

So yes 500K from a ticket is useless to me when my credits are at 100M

Got a Weight Reduction Stage 5 for the Lambo Venono from the 6 star parts ticket I got form the daily mileage thing. I don't have a Venono and don't want a Venono, even though I have the invitation to buy one twice already and which is still active too.

PD needs to give us the option to cash unwanted parts.

Got a Weight Reduction Stage 5 for the Lambo Venono from the 6 star parts ticket I got form the daily mileage thing. I don't have a Venono and don't want a Venono, even though I have the invitation to buy one twice already and which is still active too.

PD needs to give us the option to cash unwanted parts.
Buy a Veneno, put the reduction stage, and sell it, that way you'll cash it (at 50% of the cost, if you are lucky 😁 )

Just after midnight this weekend - before the bug I guess - I won a McLaren street car from a 4 star ticket.

Just now I got $5k from a 3 star. w00. I guess I got several cars from spins recently (the McLaren, a Mazda, a BMW safety car) so it was only a matter of time before I started getting pocket change again.

Been playing the game less than a month...
Got this...

IMG_20230315_003457.jpg

Sorry! @Chikane_GTR 😆

Also got a Lambo ticket for Menu 32/33 (the Supra one).

Need to get some hard cash in the next 30 days now!

It just hit me that I forgot to do yesterday’s daily workout, by the time I did enough driving it was after midnight, but thankfully today’s 4-star ticket gave me the Pagani invitation I had really wanted, so today has turned out to be one very expensive day.

Last 10 tickets
  • 1 x 6* ticket with parts: some brakes worth about 10k cr
  • 1 x 5* ticket from GT Cafe: Pagani invitation (already got one a couple of days earlier)
  • 4* ticket: 10k cr
  • 3* ticker: 10k cr
  • 3* ticket: 5k cr
  • 3* ticket: 10k cr

😐

Last edited:
Oh yes a 6* 😱 😁🥹🤩

Oh **** it is a damn motor ticket :mad:

Got a motor for Mustang GT '15 you kidding me ? This cars sells new for 44k Cr why would I need a motor.

And to my collection of useless motors it goes.

Oh yes a 6* 😱 😁🥹🤩

Oh **** it is a damn motor ticket :mad:

Got a motor for Mustang GT '15 you kidding me ? This cars sells new for 44k Cr why would I need a motor.

And to my collection of useless motors it goes.
You know those motors are for engine swaps and they go into other cars, right? That mustang engine fits into a DeTomaso Pantera and it’s very fast when tuned properly.

You know those motors are for engine swaps and they go into other cars, right? That mustang engine fits into a DeTomaso Pantera and it’s very fast when tuned properly.
yes I know, but I am not interested, I don't have a Pantera nor a Mustang '71 and motor swaps in general is not a thing that interests me

Opened these 2 Willy Wonka's last night and this morning. 1 milli from the 6* & 100k from the 5.

Might have a lucky dip on the Euro's £££ :D

1D28019B-1444-45E3-896A-C1549A47B098.jpeg

7BBC0015-2355-4F7A-836E-929277420E7A.jpeg

Last edited:
An after midnight 6* parts got me Stage 5 weight loss for the Dodge safety car.
I wonder if it has anything to do with SRT unleashing the Demon 170 on the world yesterday 🤔

Attachments

• 20230321_002926.jpg
    20230321_002926.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 5
Back