Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.43 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,029 comments
I got a 3 star that gave me 5k yesterday and today I got a 4-star worth 500k. I’ve had decent luck lately, got an S Camshaft for the DeLorean which is useless to me since my DeLorean has the engine swap but it’s supposed to be a good reward, also got the Mazda Roadster touring car not long ago.

8th day in a row 3star lowest price 🤮🤮🤮
I have a suspicion that PD nerfed the tickets in the end of last year. I used to get mostly 4star tickets and above, rarely got 3star. Then when 2023 arrived I started getting mostly 3star tickets, like 5 in a row.

Tonight's ticket stuff. This is just cruel at this point. :(
You think it is so slow it will stop on the invite, but no, it find an ultimate ridicule momentul to jump on the lamest price just next to it.

What a nice feeling, thanks PD...

But today I consider myself lucky, as I got something I like from the wheel with my 4* ticket :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230328135806.jpg

I did not already have this car, and I wanted it, so cool !! 🤓

It nearly landed on the Pagani invite I already got 3 days ago 😰

Yeah I’m getting also like two weeks just 3 or 4 Star tickets with the lowest outcome, that’s not normal
I have a suspicion that PD nerfed the tickets in the end of last year. I used to get mostly 4star tickets and above, rarely got 3star. Then when 2023 arrived I started getting mostly 3star tickets, like 5 in a row.
PD dont like us 😭😭😭🤣

Last edited:
Yeah I also suspect something like this, nerfed it or it’s a bug

Todays 4 star spin was a nitrous, a crankshaft, a suspension, a muffler, and a Ferrari invite.

Got the crankshaft, which turned out to be for something I don't even own. Again. Rolled my eyes and shut the console off.

I got NOS, which I don't use, and a semi racing exhaust, as if I'd use anything not called race or full, in the last two days.

I got for Nissan GTR Safety Car (that i didn't have it) a weight reduction from a six star roulette ticket....
Super usefull isn't it ? Imagine if one day there is a TT in Sport Mode with that car and tuning allowed, you'll be one of the few happy owners of a stage 6 weight reduction (hopefully the weight limit will allow you to benefit from it 😅 )

Got 500k on Sunday. Yesterday I was so tired I could only manage to do 2 short races. Hope I have some luck today.

4* from one each Daily Races= Aston Martin Invitation 😐
(Two races. One Gr4 and one Gr3 for the total needed mileage)
Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
4* from one each Daily Races= Aston Martin Invitation 😐
You get tickets by doing daily races ? Or you've done your daily mileage while doing daily races ?

The word that troubles me is "each" daily races, as if you got a ticket for each one.

This morning, 4* -> 10k 💩

Last edited:
You get tickets by doing daily races ? Or you've done your daily mileage while doing daily races ?

The word that troubles me is "each" daily races, as if you got a ticket for each one.

This morning, 4* -> 10k 💩
Running the daily sport races counts for your daily mileage. I ran the GR.4 and Gr.3 to get the needed mileage for the ticket. I try to run the Sport races first as this seems to led to better tickets and payouts then re running the same in game races. Last week I ran a lot of custom races at Special Stage X as a way to grind and not have to be at the game all day. Those days I was getting 3* then 2* tickets with 5k payouts. After my Monday Night Races with friends it went back to 3* with a 10k payout and now 4* after doing two daily races that effect your sport rank. So there is something to it. IMHO.

Running the daily sport races counts for your daily mileage.
Ok. You don't win more tickets for doing daily races instead of any other activity that generates mileage for your daily marathon.
I ran the GR.4 and Gr.3 to get the needed mileage for the ticket. I try to run the Sport races first as this seems to led to better tickets and payouts then re running the same in game races
I seriously doubt that but I'd be happy to be wrong. Do you have other sources that confirm that other than your own stats which can be entirely coincidental ?

There should be a thread about that here, and it'll be common knowledge if it was a fact (and it would be a nicer incentive to play online than the miserable rewards you get).

Was just doing some late night, can't sleep GT7-ing and got a 4-star that was all cars.

4 racing cars and a Porsche Cayman. Got the Cayman...which is a nice enough car, except I already had one that I bought for that one menu....where was this roulette spin back then?! 😆

Was just doing some late night, can't sleep GT7-ing and got a 4-star that was all cars.

4 racing cars and a Porsche Cayman. Got the Cayman...which is a nice enough car, except I already had one that I bought for that one menu....where was this roulette spin back then?! 😆
you're sure it was not a dream ? that's an incredible wheel for a 4* 😱

Back