Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
Last two days have both been three stars... and yielded 600k! Quite atypical, which is why I am posting it. Quite surprised but I'll take it.

That's better than the 4-star cam upgrade for I can't recall what car because I don't care. The other treats were an RC F '16, Ferrari F8 and a five stack of gold and three stack of gold.

The GT gods smiled upon me today!

DW 4 star --> 1,000,000 GT7 coins! Gave me enough to get the Berlinetta after having done a couple more Sardegnas. Grinding for the GT40 now so I can complete that menu.
Your " whining " took place and bring results 😂
Its like open 70-80 of them in the past .

After my big win yesterday we're back to normal today

DW 4 star --> a nitrous thing

4 hours of grinding to go for my GT40. About 380 million credits to go to the ultimate goal. lol...

What I cannot figure is that out of 7 tix, I get FOUR BLOODY INVITES
Damn thats pure luck mate , i got 3 invitations in almost 4 months.
Am desperate for a Ferrari and Pagani and i don't even see them 🤐
An invitation against 10-30k or a bloody shaft is way preferable.

@ZevZoq you're far from the target to worry about , getting close to 100 millions then you're close .
Before summer you will be ready.

Damn thats pure luck mate , i got 3 invitations in almost 4 months.
Am desperate for a Ferrari and Pagani and i don't even see them 🤐
An invitation against 10-30k or a bloody shaft is way preferable.

@ZevZoq you're far from the target to worry about , getting close to 100 millions then you're close .
Before summer you will be ready.
I've had better luck with invites of late - while I still have two useless ones active (Porsche and Aston Martin), I also got Bugatti (finally!) and Lamborghini in the last week; plus, a Ferrari invite appeared but I missed it by one... I will buy the Veneno once the 917K has been through the LCD.

-

Meanwhile, my recent tickets have been a mixed bag - I got a 5* ticket which paid out 100,000 Cr. and a 3* ticket which paid out 10,000 Cr. - could be worse.

Last edited:
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Daily mileage - 30k (still waiting on a Bugatti invite)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (Car) from weekly - Mini VGT, no complaints here aside from I ALREADY HAVE ONE

Last edited:
Received an hour ago: on a 4-star mileage ticket

100k; not too bad for a reward which I worked my tail off for

Three Ferrari invites in a row. My second invite was due to expire this week. Weird how the spot light stopped on the invite at the bottom of the screen. I usually see it stop at the top left or top right.

Three Ferrari invites in a row. My second invite was due to expire this week. Weird how the spot light stopped on the invite at the bottom of the screen. I usually see it stop at the top left or top right.
After last update, can stop everywhere now.
Ferrari and Pagani invitations i only get them ONE time in 11 months 😵‍💫
I need them but the damn tickets they don't even have them as a content.

After last update, can stop everywhere now.
Ferrari and Pagani invitations i only get them ONE time in 11 months 😵‍💫
I need them but the damn tickets they don't even have them as a content.
Since PD like making trophies I just can't see why they wouldn't do a brand loyalty reward. Even to continue logging in everyday offer the invitation for choosing Ferrari as you Manufacturer or for buying all the parts for one car or buy two classic Ferraris and get the invite.

I got 6 Star ticket yesterday (can't remember what for). from this 6 STAR ticket I got... a set of dampers worth $5800. wow.
It was a 6* ticket ( parts ) .
This ticket is the King of crap at the game , even a 3* ticket can be more or way more interesting than this one .
Its the shame of tickets and the 6* character touches the limit of insult 😂

Last edited:
It was a 6* ticket ( parts ) .
This ticket is the King of crap at the game , even a 3* ticket can be more or way more interesting than this one .
Its the shame of tickets and the 6* character touches the limit of insult 😂
They are clearly on the first step of the podium, just in front of 4* ->10k and 3* ->5k

Durn, I got a 6-star ticket, and you know what they gave me, a tuning part for the RCZ Group 3 car, which I did not need so I discarded it.

Back