Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.46 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,212 comments
well holy **** another 6 star (engine) ticket! Second one in a few days! When it asks me if I'd "like to receive this gift" I think "I'd like to shove this gift up Kaz's arse!"

K, how bout a 6 star ticket that doesn't have "(engine)" stuck on the end next!?

Last edited:
2 straight days 10k and.... 5k....
Thank you PD for helping to buy the legendary cars over 6 mil.... 🤡 🤡
rich comedy central GIF by Broad City

I've been getting rid of tickets and 2 of my accounts got the same cars. The new Dodge Charge, both in Purple, and the BMW M3 GT3. Quite strange, that's never happened before.

DW 3 star --> sport suspension for a Mazda worth 6K. Second day in a row winning a ****** thing I have no use for and can't sell for the oil change money. I love the game...but anyone who tries to claim there's nothing wrong with the economy is full of it.

Yesterday's DW brought a 5* -> Honda NSX '02 (worth 500k sold 236k)

Today's DW brought a 6* engine 💩 for Toyota Supra RZ '97 (worth 210k and directly going next to the 40 other ones collecting dust on my stock)

Last edited:
I got a somewhat disappointing Jaguar Gr.3 car from a 5* ticket, which I promptly sold for ca 130,000 Cr. as I already had one. However, I got 500,000 Cr. from a 4* ticket yesterday, and an engine from a 4* ticket this morning - albeit the LT1-Corvette engine, which I had 6 of already 😐

As for invites, I missed a Ferrari invite by one the other day, but at least I've also avoided at least two Bugatti invites in recent days as well. Given how long I waited for the Bugatti invite, it's kind of annoying to see them come up so often now that I don't need them any more. Someone at the dealership must think I have more money than I actually do.

finsihed off my weekly races. Terrible. Got 5k for my daily workout and for the 5star? I got a aston invitational.. I don't have the cash nor desire for such a fast car!! I could swear when I was at collector 30-40 I had a much easier time with getting half decent prizes.. but at collector level 50... it's like worse.

Last edited:
I got a somewhat disappointing Jaguar Gr.3 car from a 5* ticket, which I promptly sold for ca 130,000 Cr. as I already had one. However, I got 500,000 Cr. from a 4* ticket yesterday, and an engine from a 4* ticket this morning - albeit the LT1-Corvette engine, which I had 6 of already 😐

As for invites, I missed a Ferrari invite by one the other day, but at least I've also avoided at least two Bugatti invites in recent days as well. Given how long I waited for the Bugatti invite, it's kind of annoying to see them come up so often now that I don't need them any more. Someone at the dealership must think I have more money than I actually do.
Touring Mars I thought you gotten the Ferrari invite? I have so many of those 3 cars I would gift you 10 of each with I could.

Either way hope you get the invite soon.👍

Touring Mars I thought you gotten the Ferrari invite? I have so many of those 3 cars I would gift you 10 of each with I could.

Either way hope you get the invite soon.👍
Thanks 👍

I did actually have an invite once upon a time, but I didn't use it. :ouch:

Moral of the story, buy everything available with an invite when you have the chance!

Thanks 👍

I did actually have an invite once upon a time, but I didn't use it. :ouch:

Moral of the story, buy everything available with an invite when you have the chance!
Huge ,huge huge mistake.
We NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, let an invitation pass by .
LCD cars are making circle again & again & again , but with invitations you never know how many months ( year possible ) you'll wait to receive the one you ignore.

Are you folks trying to convince me to part with Cr 6mil for the Aston Martins I have invites for?
That's The One & The Vulcan right? I bought The One...but it was early in my GT7 adventure and I didn't understand the urgency with the invite cars lol...I let the Vulcan go. Now I wait...

Last edited:
Are you folks trying to convince me to part with Cr 6mil for the Aston Martins I have invites for?
Ohh no , we just inform that unused invitation is like awaking the " John Wick " of the game .
Usually players who did that , after some time realised what happened but it's too late
200w (11).gif

We all know what follows after 🤣

Back