Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.46 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,212 comments
DW 4* -> an invite !!! but a Ferrari one. Saved it to replay it after an update (please be an update at the end of march...)

Last invite was a Buggati one on 12/24/23 (and I forgot to save it to reroll it)

Last edited:
Don't give up hope! One of my accounts didn't get one for close to 2 years :irked:
2845f192441ff94fa08f7f4854118c7c.gif

Week's tickets

IMG_20240324_115526957_HDR.jpg

Ironically ,one 3 star ticket give me twice and more the amount of the other 6 tickets 😂

4* 3 X 10k. One crankshaft and a bore up
3* One Renault safety car and NSX gr4 costs 350K !!!!.

I saw only one invitation at the content ( Pagani ) .
Could be worst and certainly better than this but since i got my two desperately waiting invitations ,i don't care that much , its only for scientific reasons 😂

Ick, received a part for the BRZ Group 3 car. I discarded it as I did not need it. I won it off a 4-star ticket.

A 3 star ticket today which gave me a Porsche Taycan. Had it already so sold it for 85K...which is a lot better than the 5 or 10K I've been seeing for days now but still not a particularly significant amount.

I got a 5* ticket and 100k, so I switched the game off and will try re-rolling it on Thursday 😅 A bit greedy since that's my second 5* ticket in 3 days - the first one gave me the Gr.4 Aston Martian.
Touring Mars credit tickets never change even with a content update.

Only tickets that have a chance to change are.

Parts
Engines
Cars
Invites

👍

Today, I saw the Citroen invitation - the one I'm waiting for since ages - in the possible gifts of my ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ticket but finally, I received parts for a Porsche :(:yuck::banghead:

My question is: what should I do or say to finally receive this fu*** da** bl** invitation? :ouch:

(I'm so desperate I could even say that @smoothbore12 is handsome if I'm sure to receive it tomorrow).

DW 4*, I saw a Ferrari invite but I already have one that I intend to reroll after the update. I would'nt have minded to have a second one to reroll.

Rather that 30k... 💩

DW 4*, I saw a Ferrari invite but I already have one that I intend to reroll after the update. I would'nt have minded to have a second one to reroll.

Rather that 30k... 💩
I got another Ferrari invite 😔, I will try the rerroll for the first time.
My Ferrari invite is still active, and thats my 5th Ferrari invite c'mon arrrrrrggghhhh

Update incoming, I hope you saved the invite to reroll it after update, it has a chance to change brand.
I understand that's a pretty infinitesimal chance, but no I didn't save it. I don't even understand the process...what do you do, watch the reveal, find out it's one you don't need and then immediately quit the game until afte the update and then when you start the game up again the ticket is there waiting for you again?

Latest Posts

Back