Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,642 comments
I may have a contender for Most Abysmal Prize Ticket

I was delighted to see that I got a 6* ticket for my Daily Marathon today, but my happiness was quickly turned to disappointment when I realised that it was a 6* (Parts) ticket.

That disappointment turned to pure despair, however, when I saw what it awarded me... a Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit for a BMW i3 '15 (not owned!), worth 10,000 Cr.

despair GIF

Last edited:
I may have a contender for Most Abysmal Prize Ticket

I was delighted to see that I got a 6* ticket for my Daily Marathon today, but my happiness was quickly turned to disappointment when I realised that it was a 6* (Parts) ticket.

That disappointment turned to pure despair, however, when I saw what it awarded me... a Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit for a BMW i3 '15 (not owned!), worth 10,000 Cr.

despair GIF
That type of 6* parts is the worst scenario of ticket reward.

DM 4* brought 10k 💩
5* brought 100k 💩 (reward for master license iB)

Minimum for each ticket level, as most of the time (and the item ending in top left corner too).

Ticket layout since last time I opened a batch.
Roulettes20231125.png

RoulettesPositions.png

Not that I made a precise count, it seemed the landing point for 90% of these tickets was 3. The Bugatti was at 5. Think I had 1 or 2 land on 4. Not one landed at 1 or 2, which, on an all credit wheel, was where the biggest reward sat. Had 1 wheel with a Bugatti invite on it at 4 and I got the low cash sitting at 3. Of course, I need that Bugatti invite to finish/work on a menu book, which I just got the VGT for.

My parts/engines inventory now sits at almost 8million worth of 0s and 1s I'll most likely never use. Only swap I really want to do is smack that LT-1 motor in the Himedic. Or maybe that LS7 from the Rampage. Got 2 of those now. Hmmm. How 'bout it PD?

Not that I made a precise count, it seemed the landing point for 90% of these tickets was 3.
Same here, most of the time it lands on 3, except if the lowest possible reward is not on 3 😅

And I have like 20 motors for swap. Too bad we can't sell them (and for the price they say they cost)

At this point, I really do consider the daily workout ticket a bonus, insofar that I don't really mind if I miss a few days. I'm comparatively much more interested in the prizes for the weekly events, even though we have the same prizes this week as we did the last. Similarly, I also feel more focused on the Online Time Trials, as it's typically a good way to make about 1m credits every Thursday, except for the occasions when I'm actually able to get into gold range.

Last edited:
Another week ,another crappy tickets rewards 😵
IMG_20231126_085851658_HDR.jpg

3*. 5k......10k.......10k

4*. 10k !!!!.......10k 🤬 ......Supra 19.

5* a part that i don't wanna know what is for .

All at top left except the car and the part.

Two invitations was hiding but didn't get any of them , every week goes worst ,at least 4* tickets was given 30k usual and now 10k twice ?
I wonder if we " pay " somehow the prizes from weekly races, hopefully are not tickets and hope to stay like that.

DM gave a 3* which gave me a racing exhaust for Lambo Aventador which I happen to have, so I've equiped it with the exhaust (and with the WR stage 5 that was laying around).

4* - Semi Racing Exhaust for a Mercedes.

dead star wars GIF

From my short experience after last update and from what i read there , am sure that tickets outcome has change.
They are many parts gifted from 3*, 4* and 5* tickets after 1.41.
The usual 5k ,10k or 30k isn't so regular anymore, we're full of crappy parts now that almost nobody wants .

We're are prity much at the same condition .
and-now-im-dead-smile.gif

Only 4* tickets since 1.40 (November the 2nd), all of them giving the worst possible prize. What are the chances of this happening? Strange...

Only 4* tickets since 1.40 (November the 2nd), all of them giving the worst possible prize. What are the chances of this happening? Strange...
3 and 4* but one 3* gave 500k and one 4* gave 500k too, so nothing strange after 1.40 in my books, just the same old random.

Back