Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
haven't played in a week since I was too pissed off for not getting any of last week's challenges tickets (totaling 800K!!!+ special part ticket 🤬)

got back yesterday to start this week's challenges and collect my 2 mil for the Autopolis TT that ended last week

so yesterday 4* Porsche invite (don't need!)
today 4* 500K 👍
6* car ticket: Vulcan 👍👍 (duplicate but in a color I like more 👍) so I sold the older one for 1.6xx mil

I've been on the good side of things today, feels much better for once!

18dcbe4a31f17-screenshotUrl.jpg

6 Star last evening yielded this. I did leave my PlayStation on and in the pause menu in the TT event I was playing and it eventually shut itself off, but when I restarted it was right there where I left off. Not sure if there is anything to that or not but I'm not sure I've ever gotten a million for a daily marathon ticket since I've had the game or left it on, in game like that.

6 Star last evening yielded this. I did leave my PlayStation on and in the pause menu in the TT event I was playing and it eventually shut itself off, but when I restarted it was right there where I left off. Not sure if there is anything to that or not but I'm not sure I've ever gotten a million for a daily marathon ticket since I've had the game or left it on, in game like that.
I'd guess you have power saving options to enter Rest Mode after some period of inactivity. It should keep your game state while it's 'asleep'.

It auto rests when the TV shuts off or after a certain period of inactivity. I have never since I owned it, b let it shut down while in game online. That's the only thing different about how I normally shut it off compared to last night when it gave a 6 Star ticket. The night before I just walked away from it in pause and forgot later to shut it off as it had done it itself. Probably has nothing to do with anything, just an observation I had that was different from the norm. 👍👍

Five stars and... i got an engine...
KAZ PLEASE ALLOW US TO SELL ENGINES AND PARTS.
I have at least 25 mil in value of them....
And waiting....

Last edited:
I got my first ever 're-rolled' ticket tonight.

I've tried it a few times before but have never got a different prize before, but this one was different.

I got a 4* ticket last night for completing the DM and it got me 10,000 Cr. I turned the game off immediately (as I'm prone to do sometimes), and sure enough the ticket was still there when I logged in just now. Second time around and it yielded a carbon propeller shaft for the Aston Martin One-77... worth 9,000 Cr. 😅

I wonder if the game refresh overnight (with new weekly challenges etc.) refreshed the ticket? I was under the impression that re-rolls only ever worked after a game update?

Hahaha, today's 4 star DW ticket gave me a new Porsche invite to plaster over top of the one I won last Saturday - and which I didn't need then because I already had the car anyway. In case the gawds are listening I do still need the Lambo invite.

Hahaha, today's 4 star DW ticket gave me a new Porsche invite to plaster over top of the one I won last Saturday - and which I didn't need then because I already had the car anyway. In case the gawds are listening I do still need the Lambo invite.
Had the same with Citroën invite, two invites active at the same time, great. And still waiting for the Lambo too. I forgot to switch off the PS5 before exiting the menu, to save the ticket for after the next update, in case it changes brand.

Had the same with Citroën invite, two invites active at the same time, great. And still waiting for the Lambo too. I forgot to switch off the PS5 before exiting the menu, to save the ticket for after the next update, in case it changes brand.
Unfortunately, every time i test it ( the after the update thing ) it was the same unwanted invitation.
Still " searching" for Ferrari and Pagani ones .
I want to buy 3-4 Pagani and 3 from each Ferrari to put me out of the misery ticket invitations for ever.

Again a 6 Star Ticket.. Sadly only for engine :yuck: Gave me a new one for the 84 Skyline SS.. Not that I ever swaped a engine :rolleyes:

I'm grinding for the Strassenversion in the LCD. 10 million credits! Used to be 3 million and I want to get it now because it's likely to be 15 million next time around! I need another 5 mil. Ridiculous game...so I'm looking for a little help from the DW tickets of course. Am I getting any? No Sir. No I'm not.

DW 4 star --> 30K

Last edited:
I used to get a lot of 5* and 6* on driving marathon, but on the last month only getting 4* and ****** prizes like 10k. Today I got a Invite (yeahhh) but it's a Ferrari one for the 4th time (not joking) :(

Back