Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,642 comments
Yesterday I got Aston Martin invitation from 4 star ticket.
Nice, but expensive two cars to buy...
Didn't know Valkyrie is in GT7.

In whole February, and continued in March, I didn't get a single 6 or 5 star ticket!
And I did daily marathon every single day.

Februray DW ticket review :

DateTypeDescrValue (k Cr.)
01/02/20244Cash30
02/02/20244Cash30
03/02/20243Cash100
04/02/20246PartsCamshaft for Toyota Crown Athlete Safety Car9
05/02/20244Cash10
06/02/20246EngineNissan GT-R GT500 '08600
07/02/20244Cash10
08/02/20244Cash30
09/02/20244PartsRacing Exhaust Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '1610
10/02/20243CarSubaru BRZ S1530
11/02/20244PartsHigh lift cams for Alfa Giulia GT '206
12/02/20243Cash10
13/02/20244PartsTitanium Pistons&Rods for AMG GT Black Series '2019
14/02/20244Cash30
15/02/20244Cash10
16/02/20244Cash30
17/02/20244PartsSport Suspension for Honda NSX '1730
18/02/20243Cash10
19/02/20243Cash5
20/02/20243Cash5
21/02/20243Cash5
22/02/20243Cash10
23/02/20243Cash500
24/02/20243Cash5
25/02/20244PartsSport Exhaust for Nissan Safety Car10
26/02/20243Cash10
27/02/20245Cash500
28/02/20244PartsCrankshaft for AMG GT Black Series15
29/02/20243Cash10

Total value2.079
Cash1.350
Cars30
Parts99
Engine600

Biggest cash tickets : a 3⭐ and a 5⭐ giving each 500k. The 18 other cash tickets grabbed 350k...
Not very good in terms of cars : only a 30k one.
Another engine for the shelves of the shed.
Bunch of useless parts (most of which were already installed).

• 14 x 4 ⭐
  • 12 x 3 ⭐
  • 2 x 6 ⭐(engine and parts)
  • 1 x 5⭐

Last edited:
Parts99
Engine600
Ι will make a small fortune when Kaz allow us to sell all of those stuff....
scrooge mcduck pool GIF

Last edited:
wow...that's a pretty dreadful haul for a month. I mean if a person is at the point where they've done most of the game stuff for earning credits and they are left with the weekly challenges and time trials, and the DW tickets...you're talking about something like 10 million a month (a bit more if you're a gold time trial guy)...with about 400 million needed to buy the cars. So if you were to do it without grinding, about 3 years time.

Last edited:
wow...that's a pretty dreadful haul for a month. I mean if a person is at the point where they've done most of the game stuff for earning credits and they are left with the weekly challenges and time trials, and the DW tickets...you're talking about something like 10 million a month...with about 400 million needed to buy the cars. So if you were to do it without grinding, about 3 years time.

My ...
beat.jpg

took care of that.

46M Cr. in the bank and a stock of Ferrari doubles to sell if in need of more millions 😆

Ι will make a small fortune when Kaz allow us to sell all of those stuff....
I think I have 30 engines waiting...

Last edited:
wow...that's a pretty dreadful haul for a month. I mean if a person is at the point where they've done most of the game stuff for earning credits and they are left with the weekly challenges and time trials, and the DW tickets...you're talking about something like 10 million a month (a bit more if you're a gold time trial guy)...with about 400 million needed to buy the cars. So if you were to do it without grinding, about 3 years time.
You have a point but it's almost impossible to resist to " Griding" races.
On the other hand griding races isn't that bad as it might seems at first place.
You can use various cars , test them , look for your " limits" through all that etc.etc.
You can find many things to challenge yourself and get and the credits at the same time.

Ok if you just race cause you need " that " cash to get this car-s , i agree that it's boring to death and sometimes its hard even to keep your eyes open .

There was periods that many members get obsessed with griding races but always chasing something .
Usually was the lowest total time at Sartegna and Tokyo trying to find the car and the tune that can achieve that .

Verdict : things aren't that bad as might seem with the first look.

You have a point but it's almost impossible to resist to " Griding" races.
On the other hand griding races isn't that bad as it might seems at first place.
You can use various cars , test them , look for your " limits" through all that etc.etc.
You can find many things to challenge yourself and get and the credits at the same time.

Ok if you just race cause you need " that " cash to get this car-s , i agree that it's boring to death and sometimes its hard even to keep your eyes open .

There was periods that many members get obsessed with griding races but always chasing something .
Usually was the lowest total time at Sartegna and Tokyo trying to find the car and the tune that can achieve that .

Verdict : things aren't that bad as might seem with the first look.
sure all true, but wouldn't it be nice if the game provided an array of different things you could do that would all pay roughly equal to the small handful of "grind races" so that you could have lots of variety in ways to earn credits. I mean even if one does grind hard (and I'm ok with doing that generally) it still takes a long time to get done with it. I just wish the game paid better for doing non-grind stuff so that you could just do that instead and still not have to spend years on the task. For me, I really would rather not still be looking at legends cars I'd like to buy a couple years from now when GT8 comes out. Actually, I'd like to be able to enjoy the game on my own terms without having to think about credits at all for a couple years before GT8 comes out...and so, today I grind! hahaha

Last edited:
It would be @ZevZoq , it would be , but we always go with what we have and not what we like to have .
As about gt8 is still very early to talk about it ,plus we don't know how it will be .
If we see it objectively , we have to pay all the " damage " due to the collaboration with Hagerty's .

Got a bit of help today in my quest to grind up the dough for the 917 in the LCD.

DW 4 star --> 500K

I'm sitting at 6.5 million in the bank, have a 1 million prize coming tonight for the GV TT silver. So I'm looking at grinding out about 10 more millions...ugh.

Got a bit of help today in my quest to grind up the dough for the 917 in the LCD.

DW 4 star --> 500K

I'm sitting at 6.5 million in the bank, have a 1 million prize coming tonight for the GV TT silver. So I'm looking at grinding out about 10 more millions...ugh.
I wish courage and strength my friend in that awkward process.
At least it deserves the " pain " plus you don't have to buy it twice since there isn't any permanent modifications that you can do on it ( as almost all race cars as am aware ) and force you to buy and second one to have it on stock condition.

The WC begins tomorrow and I am putting out to the Universe the desire for a brand new and shiny Bugatti Veyron 16.4 from the 6* car ticket! :drool:

I honestly think this is my best chance vs getting the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 invitation...

I'd be happy to sell any duplicate car off a 3 🌟 ticket that sells for more than the lowest value on that wheel.

I'd be happy to sell any duplicate car off a 3 🌟 ticket that sells for more than the lowest value on that wheel.
I am at a point where I don't need credits at all. At least a 3* giving 5k is quicker to cash out than another 86 🤣 (that I obviously did not sell for 64k)

I got a lousy 10,000 Cr. for the DM, and I was pretty disappointed with my 6* car ticket too, which gave me the Italdesign. :yuck:

I got a lousy 10,000 Cr. for the DM, and I was pretty disappointed with my 6* car ticket too, which gave me the Italdesign. :yuck:
Oh come on , he save you from buy it at least for collector reasons.
Those two , if there was missing after an update, i doubt that someone would notice that , they belong to the " transparent" choices.

The WC begins tomorrow and I am putting out to the Universe the desire for a brand new and shiny Bugatti Veyron 16.4 from the 6* car ticket! :drool:

I honestly think this is my best chance vs getting the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 invitation...
The Universe decided I needed another DeLorean DMC-12 on my 6* car ticket. I still need 144 cars from BC but I get a POS duplicate...:irked:

Back