Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
I seem to get 10k for a 3 star all the time, parts on a 6 star which I don't want (be good if we could sell them) and wondering if I'll ever get a Bugatti invite from 4/5 stars 😩

4-star daily marathon ticket gave up a Toyota Hybrid. I got excited recalling seeing it recently in the used car dealership for $1.5 mil credits. Turns out it was the Hypercar that's about $1.5, this one is only worth 500K....still not terrible I suppose :)

IMG_2501.jpg

Weekly tickets , missing one 3* that i opened accidently yesterday but had 100k !!!! ( the second one ).

IMG_20231112_082124850_HDR.jpg

6* 1 million and an 458 italia engine
5* 100k👀
4* crap part and 30k , just miss one spot for Ferrari invitation 🤬
3* a viper 02 ( better than 5k which usually gives ).

I've got 19 tickets to unravel/open/claim. In a fantasy world, 19 tickets should make me a millionaire but considering the petty payouts, I'll be less excited as always to get something majorly wonderful or precious.

20231112_181002.jpg

I got the 6* (Car) ticket for completing the Weekly Challenges just now, and was hoping from something sweet.

Alas it was a bit disappointing - a Nissan Concept VGT 2020.

I wouldn't mind so much but I just won the exact same car last week, and they are only worth 377,000 Cr. to sell in the UCD.

My 4* daily ticket yet again had Bugatti invite but yielded a poor 30,000 Cr. instead :indiff:

I got the 6* (Car) ticket for completing the Weekly Challenges just now, and was hoping from something sweet.

Alas it was a bit disappointing - a Nissan Concept VGT 2020.

I wouldn't mind so much but I just won the exact same car last week, and they are only worth 377,000 Cr. to sell in the UCD.

My 4* daily ticket yet again had Bugatti invite but yielded a poor 30,000 Cr. instead :indiff:
It could have been worse - I got a 600,000-Cr. car (the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren) on one of my accounts. Fortunately, on the other, I got the Bugatti Chiron (though I really wanted the Veyron as I need one more on that account for tuning purposes...if only we could trade away invites).

I got a Veneno from my 6* weekly challenge ticket. I scrambled to buy all my invite-only cars when they gave out all the invites last year, so it wasn't as important as it could have been if I was waiting on the invite, but I can at least confirm the new 6* Car ticket can still pick an invite-only car like the regular 6* can, in case anybody doubted that.

I got a nice 2.3 mil for selling my old Veneno at least!

A 6-star ticket gave me a Lamborghini Veneno!!!! :)

It was quite a surprise because I thought that Invitation cars can only be purchased!

Maybe I get my favorite Enzo this way!

Got this Dodge Charger on a 3 star ticket.

20231113_194110.jpg

I had 21 tickets overall to claim. I also got these cars on 5 & 6 star tickets:
  • SLR McLaren '09,
  • 1967 Chevy Nova (Chris Holstrom Concepts),
  • Lancer Evolution Final Gr. 3.

20231113_194030.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve had an invite for a Porsche Carrera GT ‘04 since I think starting the game pretty much, but then I won that car on one of the ‘flip a card’ things a couple of weeks later so never needed to use the invite. There wasn’t long left until it expired. Today, with a 4 Star Ticket, I won an invite to buy the Porsche Carrera GT ‘04. This is the only time I’ve won an invite on the roulette so far. So I won an invite I already had for a car I already owned. Utter nonsense!

My second ever invite, and the same one again! Come on!

One extra rare occasion, where I got two 6 stars tickets in row...
And two Weekly Challenges ones.

Back