Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
This week tickets might be the worst ever as long as i can remember 😱

IMG_20231119_071839981_HDR.jpg
3* 5k and an excaust pipe !
4*. 30k 1 excaust pipe 2 suspensions !!! and a Citroen invitation.
A Pagani invitation shows up also but didn't get it .

I never get so many parts in a single week .
Other than invitations that might want someone it becomes such a waist with the addition of weekly races rewards .

Yesterday, 4* = $500k!

Finally, some redemption after such a steady run of garbage rewards, lately.

Today, 3* = $10k

NM, back to the garbage.
same thing here
yesterday 4* 500k
today 3* 10k

but the outcome with 3* and 4* has been much much better than in the past for me since the spec II update. I honestly can't complaint now.

Last edited:
but the outcome with 3* and 4* has been much much better than in the past for me since the spec II update. I honestly can't complaint now.
Complete randomness, I think your luck has nothing to do with update, I keep getting the usual poo.

DM brought the usual 3*, but there must be a bug, it gave me 500k 😱 so 100x the usual amount 🥲

Last edited:
Not complaining, yesterday's 3* brought as much as 100 regular 3*. Guess I have 100 days of misery ahead now 😅
Don't know what or why ,but after the last update something must change in the ticket system , ill wait for couple of weeks to check it out.
Last week i took 4 parts from 3*& 4* tickets which never happen before .
Like it went from low price credits to low price various parts .

I'd be curious too, and not only for @Chikane_GTR

It is a bit curious as they knew the amount it would require to get all cars, why stop the collector level after collecting 1/10th of the total amount ?
Perhaps there's nothing to " connect " with it after the level 50 .
Reaching level 50 isn't so easy anyway , you need to spend a lot of credits.
Also there's no significant " point " other than personal reasons to have 30 FXX, 40 F1GTR 95 , 30 Enzo etc.etc.
I think 50 is ok as it is , you might not be able to have all cars but its helpful to unlock swaps for example and special parts .
So 50 or 150 or 250 remains the same if you don't gain something from it .

So 50 or 150 or 250 remains the same if you don't gain something from it .
It would have been to pursue the upgrade the stats of the tickets for example, with diminishing returns but still. May be at level 200 you would only be able to have 4* and more. And to further improve bonus on quick races.

There is not a lot effort in imagining mechanisms to increase player engagement.

To me that is another missed opportunity for PD.

Back to the subject, today another 3*... -> 10k (can't be 500k everyday...)

Last edited:
Back