Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
Daily Marathon - 4* ticket - 30,000 Cr. :(
Completed the Master B licenses - 6* ticket (Parts) - 9,200 Cr. worth of metal sticks. :mad:

This Is Stupid Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

November 2023 Prize Tally

3-star Tickets: 9
4-star Tickets: 8
5-star Tickets: 1
6-star Tickets: 1

Total Credits: 1,110,000 Cr.

Cars:

Mazda3 ‘19
Subaru WRX Gr.4
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ‘19
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Honda NSX Gr.4
SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ‘19

Parts:

Racing Muffler - Crown Athlete G Safety Car
Engine - Mustang GT ‘15
Ultra-High RPM Turbocharger - BRZ Drift Car ‘17

Invitations: Porsche

Comments - Getting six cars in one month is a new record and got a million total credits too on top of it. Not bad at all. :)

November stats based on 21 tickets (went back to GT7 on the 6th and forgot some DWs)

• 6 parts (3 camshafts, 1 WR stage 5, 2 exhausts)
  • 1 engine (F 458)
  • 1 car (Audi TT Coupé 3.2 Quattro '02)
  • 13 cash tickets for 1.2M Cr.

3* : 11 (8 cash, 2 parts, 1 car)
4* : 7 (5 cash, 2 parts)
5* : 2 (part + engine)
6* : 1 (part)

Total value (when known and noted) : 1.8M Cr.

Thing to note : a 3* and a 4* brought 500k each (so the other 11 tickets brought 0.2M Cr. ...)

Last edited:
More parts on tickets which I don't use and I'm giving up ever getting a Bugatti invite !
For the invites, in case you don't know the trick : if you get an invite but not a brand you need, switch off the console before exiting the roulette screen, wait for the next update to re-open the ticket. It will still be an invite but may be another brand.

After Spec II update, I thought Gran Turismo 7 is finally on the right track to become a great game.

But then I received a showroom invitation from a 5-star ticket* and it reminded me how pathetic this game still can be in some aspects 😝

* Can't remember if it was from daily marathon or weekly challenge, sorry

Got a 4* DW ticket that brought.................................... AN INVITE!!!!!!!! AND A CITROEN ONE !!!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231207194504.jpg

So I've finished the french cars with the only one missing and that I was not able to buy :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20231207194617.jpg

😍

Last edited:
GT7 is trolling me...

Yesterday I've got the Citroën invite I've been waiting for months with my DW 4*

Today I've got the Aston Martin invite with my DW 4* 🤣

So what ? Tomorrow another invite for Lamborghini ? 😅 and I'll have all the invite cars ?

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231208105900.jpg

I was one away from a Bugatti invite today, and got a pathetic set of parts worth just 5,800 Cr. from a 4* ticket. It's getting to the point of pure frustration now - hardly a pleasant feature of the game.

Last edited:
I was one away from a Bugatti invite today, and got a pathetic set of parts worth just 5,800 Cr. from a 4* ticket. It's getting to the point of pure frustration now - hardly a pleasant feature of the game.

Are you sure you weren’t on my PSN account?😂 Granted my part was a ceramic brake kit but it was one away from the Bugatti invite (1 of 2 I have left)

I did however get an invite for Aston which I quickly shut my PS5 down to save the ticket for the next update to see if it changes to one I need.

Last 3 tickets:

4* - parts for a car I won't use/buy.
4* - EVEN MORE parts for a car I won't use/buy.
3* - Some coins (5K)
From my short experience after last update and from what i read there , am sure that tickets outcome has change.
They are many parts gifted from 3*, 4* and 5* tickets after 1.41.
The usual 5k ,10k or 30k isn't so regular anymore, we're full of crappy parts now that almost nobody wants .

We're are prity much at the same condition .
View attachment 1306988
Yep, ticket rewards got worse after last update. I'm barely getting any credits now. And when I get them, they won't go past the bare minimum.

I'll start deleting every 4* and 3* if this does not change. I won't allow this game to make fun of me even if it's just for a few seconds.

Frustrated to say the least.
Completed all the new weekly races yesterday, 1st in each event and no rewards given and neither daily workout reward.
Today I went back to the game, yes definitely completed all the races and still no rewards.
So I completed all the races again in case there was a glitch, and still no rewards or daily workout ticket.
Anyone else had the same experience? Thanks in advance.

Last 3 tickets:

4* - parts for a car I won't use/buy.
4* - EVEN MORE parts for a car I won't use/buy.
3* - Some coins (5K)

Yep, ticket rewards got worse after last update. I'm barely getting any credits now. And when I get them, they won't go past the bare minimum.

I'll start deleting every 4* and 3* if this does not change. I won't allow this game to make fun of me even if it's just for a few seconds.
Because i open them once a week is easier to realise if something change and as i wrote i never ever get so many parts from 4* tickets, plus i see almost every day and what others players get .
So after a while, stops to be a coincidence and becomes a fact .
Tickets become " cheaper" and with so many parts are practically useless.
Perhaps they punish us for the abarth glitch 🤣 .

They got better for me so I think it is only random chance and you happen to be in a long streak of bad luck
Maybe you are the lucky one , if you read carefully we are full of players,with parts or S parts which means nothing.
Personally and am not the only one , i never add a part that i own cause simply nothing reminds me that i own this or that, i always buy them when am dealing with a car .
It's practically useless from any point of you at least for players above 50 level and i can bet everything i have on it.

Maybe you are the lucky one , if you read carefully we are full of players
I think we ear more people when they are unhappy.

I've had my share of useless parts lately too. But 2 tickets worth 500k (3 and 4*) and to invites I needed (which many players would loath if they have all invite cars)

DW 3* gave a Corvette C8 '20, not bad !

Sold it with 0km for a mere 20k Cr... not even 1/4th of the price at BC... so much for realism :P
Gran Turismo™ 7_20231209202830.jpg

Last edited:
What's up guys, first time long time etc.

Today off of a 3 star ticket, I got the middle prize of 100k (not too shabby). Also pocketed the Toyota Super Formula from the 6 star weekly challenges prize.

My tickets this was again a sick situation.
IMG_20231210_093523312_HDR.jpg

I hade to reroll and previous week that had a Citroen race car and half a million that i get them again as everything else without a single change.

So from 2X3* i get 20k total
5X4* a carbon shaft 🤬 and 2X10k and 2X30k which means all week gave the huge amount of 100k !!!!
200w (3).gif

No i have to think what is the next step to make a good investment with them

After the last (2) two updates i 've noticed that the rewards are the worst of every roulette.
The real good ones are becoming rarity....
Not to speak about car winnings...

Luckily there are also weekly challenges....

Last edited:
After the last (2) two updates i 've noticed that the rewards are the worst of every roulette.
The real good ones are becoming rarity....
Not to speak about car winnings...

Luckily there are also weekly challenges....
It's really strange, because for me it's the opposite, I've got more 6 stars roulettes for example

It's really strange, because for me it's the opposite, I've got more 6 stars roulettes for example
General speaking the roulette outcome became worst , many parts lately that wasn't before and the usual top left lowest prize as always.
For sure they are better periods for someone but with many players discussing the same thing, can't be a coincidence.
Am always above 90 millions, i have all the cars and the last two months roulette is pretty much a disaster with few exceptions.
When i was above level 50 with more than 200 cars needed to buy i was getting invitations always , now they are vanished.
Was periods with full of 4* tickets and at least gave me some cars , now once in a month or two in a month and if.
Definitely for me the addition of weekly races made regular tickets from daily marathon worst .

Opened my tickets from the week today.

Got 2x crappy parts, 3x 10k, 2x 30k 1x 500k (yeah!) and a Fairlady.
The car ticket from the weekly challenges gave me a Tomahawk X. Not something I really wanted but hey, at least I now own the most powerful "car" in game😄

Back