Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,866 comments
6 star - 1mill

Attachments

• 20D3029A-73A6-4A04-ADEB-37200FA27DA9.jpeg
    20D3029A-73A6-4A04-ADEB-37200FA27DA9.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 18
Saved up 5 and did em all in one go...

Thing with the roulette... it wouldn't be so bad if it was even a tiny bit random but all 5 the lowest prize .

Why show the others ... even show me 4 really pants prizes or 5 ! But at least give the impression that your getting some random pants prize .

But no ... here's 4 things your not now or ever going to get unless its a 4+ ticket a day even then your getting the lowest

Rather than logging every time you get the lowest prize, 90%)

Seems like noting how many days its been since you got a part or something decent.
Seems like every 10 days or so might get something other than

Attachments

• 20220429_142713.jpg
    20220429_142713.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 9
Got a GT3 Ferrari from a four star ticket today. Of course I already have one. Prizes seem to be getting better. Got an ultra high turbo for the drift BRZ the other day. Anyone tried turning the drift car into a normal racer? Is it possible?

Since update 1.13 I have played every day and 99% of the time it’s always the lowest prize, my sister also has the game, she is getting the exact same results. I’ve talked to many people online about this and theirs is doing the exact same thing. Is there anyway to fix this issue please

Since update 1.13 I have played every day and 99% of the time it’s always the lowest prize, my sister also has the game, she is getting the exact same results. I’ve talked to many people online about this and theirs is doing the exact same thing. Is there anyway to fix this issue please

It's just how it is unfortunately.

I have made this to track my tickets as well as everyone elses tickets.
I only have to add the "Ticket Odds" which I am having trouble with as I do not know how to do the formula for it.

Last edited:
Well there we go I didn’t know that! Thanks for the heads up!
Yeah, there’s a one-hour endurance that features the Mazda Roadster Touring Car at Tsukuba.

Also, just last night, I won the newer Shelby GT350 from a two-star ticket, so that’s nice!

Last edited:
Well my little spreadsheet thing is just about done, just need to add some conditional formatting and limit cells to number values
But here is an example with junk data(for testing)
But this thing will be ready for deployment for the 1/5/2022
I will attempt to track everyones ticket, they just need to be workout tickets, no menu ones and state the date on acquired due to timezone junk.

1651313508196.png

1651313820621.png

1651313870110.png

Last edited:
Wait for the next update when cars can be sold, and cross your fingers you can sell gift cars.
Well if we can't sell gift cars that would defeat the purpose of selling cars. I buy cars because I wanted them, why would I want to sell those?

heres the video of my roulette tickets from april + the gto is the best widebody looking car

Last edited:
Back