Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
I was a bit luckier than @Lomic , in my 3 star I got as much as 10,000!
View attachment 1260143

:banghead: :)

Luckier ?
Are you sure about that ?
And if you are, how it feels ?
Like that ? šŸ¤£
pissed_off_house_of_cards.gif

So I just posted this in @hyperspeed980 Special Parts thread in the tuning section but I think itā€™s relevant to reiterate for this discussion.

The first day of the update I received a 6* special parts ticket as daily reward with a Ultra Turbo for the Chironā€¦ Although 5 days ago that would have been super exciting, only one step less than receiving a new engine. Now that 6* ticket is worth 42,000 credits with the Ultra sections open.

Thats ~100k less value than a really good 3 star ticket (for a car), 58,000 less than the lowest 5* ticket prize and 458,000 credits less than the normal lowest prize of a regular 6* ticket. If it had been the carbon propellor shaft, would only be worth 9,000 credits. That would be the cheapest 6* in history

Some food for thoughtā€¦ a 4* ticket with an engine I calculated to be worth on average 460,483 credits with the possibility up to 1.6 million for the R92CP

Maybe time to rethink some of the ticket prizesā€¦?

*Iā€™m just pointing it out, not complaining. I super happy with this update and everything it gave us regarding the engine swaps and ultimate parts

Last edited:
Just pick one ticket from cafe ( 5 stars) .
I restart the game 5 times and the outcome was the same ......an Aston invitation.šŸ¤¬
Only the cars changed but nothing else.
Ill leave it to try tomorrow but i guess the reward is already decided .
You have to reopen it after an update that has new items (cars, parts etcā€¦) to get a ticket prize to change. Itā€™s not guaranteed though

I have the same problem with the Aston Invite. I have one right now and it might be my 6th?? I reopened after the update and unfortunately it didnā€™t change this time šŸ¤¬ so I feel your pain

Last edited:
I restart the game 5 times and the outcome was the same ......an Aston invitation.šŸ¤¬
It can't change until at least a content update (and might not change then either!). Best thing is to leave it until after the June update which should happen before it expires.

Can you forward me your Aston invitation, please? :sly:

Back