Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.48 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,461 comments
I was a bit luckier than @Lomic , in my 3 star I got as much as 10,000!
View attachment 1260143

:banghead: :)

Luckier ?
Are you sure about that ?
And if you are, how it feels ?
Like that ? 🤣
pissed_off_house_of_cards.gif

So I just posted this in @hyperspeed980 Special Parts thread in the tuning section but I think it’s relevant to reiterate for this discussion.

The first day of the update I received a 6* special parts ticket as daily reward with a Ultra Turbo for the Chiron… Although 5 days ago that would have been super exciting, only one step less than receiving a new engine. Now that 6* ticket is worth 42,000 credits with the Ultra sections open.

Thats ~100k less value than a really good 3 star ticket (for a car), 58,000 less than the lowest 5* ticket prize and 458,000 credits less than the normal lowest prize of a regular 6* ticket. If it had been the carbon propellor shaft, would only be worth 9,000 credits. That would be the cheapest 6* in history

Some food for thought… a 4* ticket with an engine I calculated to be worth on average 460,483 credits with the possibility up to 1.6 million for the R92CP

Maybe time to rethink some of the ticket prizes…?

*I’m just pointing it out, not complaining. I super happy with this update and everything it gave us regarding the engine swaps and ultimate parts

Last edited:
Just pick one ticket from cafe ( 5 stars) .
I restart the game 5 times and the outcome was the same ......an Aston invitation.🤬
Only the cars changed but nothing else.
Ill leave it to try tomorrow but i guess the reward is already decided .
You have to reopen it after an update that has new items (cars, parts etc…) to get a ticket prize to change. It’s not guaranteed though

I have the same problem with the Aston Invite. I have one right now and it might be my 6th?? I reopened after the update and unfortunately it didn’t change this time 🤬 so I feel your pain

Last edited:
Just pick one ticket from cafe ( 5 stars) .
I restart the game 5 times and the outcome was the same ......an Aston invitation.🤬
Only the cars changed but nothing else.
Ill leave it to try tomorrow but i guess the reward is already decided .
It can't change until at least a content update (and might not change then either!). Best thing is to leave it until after the June update which should happen before it expires.

Back