Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,643 comments
IMG_20230607_200737368hh.jpg

For the fourth day in a row , I've been trolled by PD:banghead:

DW 4* -> 10k, back to normal.
I'd kill for 10,000 Cr. On the Plus account, I got 5,000 Cr. 4 times out of 5 this month, with 10,000 Cr. from the 5th 3-star Wheel of Despair. On the GTP account, after getting 500,000 Cr. off a 6-star on my first day back (the 3rd), I got 2 invites (despite selling excess invite cars) and a semi-racing muffler off 4-star Wheels of Despair, and 5,000 Cr. off a 3-star Wheel of Despair (the 6th combined of 10).

Last edited:
Today 5* ticket with Alfa Romeo Gulia GTAm 20 worth 108.000 cr😮‍💨
Just imagine that you could get an invitation that you already have instead of Alfa and....... you will " fix" your mood.
I have one 5 star hiding an Aston invitation and hope that might change at next update.

In a couple of years , we will start using this to characterise stingy people :
Who are you ? PD ?
This a guy is a PD .
Throw PD people out of your life .
How PD you are ?
Etc.etc.

Make it 8 3-star Wheels of Despair of 12 between the two accounts this month, with 7 of those being 5,000 Cr. (and the 8th 10,000 Cr.).

Did I mention I've been well above Collector Level 20 on both accounts since before the 1.17 update? If it wasn't for the minimum-prize 500,000 Cr. I got on the first ticket (6-star) on the GTP account this month, the entire month would have been a waste.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the minimum-prize 500,000 Cr. I got on the first ticket (6-star) on the GTP account this month, the entire month would have been a waste.
2 375 000 Cr. on my one and only account (plus one Stroke Up S for NSX '02 which I don't know the price) since the beginning of june, I've seen much worse. With 3 cars which I did not possess (but my garage barely goes above 100 cars, so the chances are high too get new ones, my collection is largely superior but I've made the mistake of selling lot of cars when they allowed it).

3star
5k...
I'm starting to suspect that what do in the dailly ticket run affets your reward.
Last days I was grinding hard on le mans 700pp because of engine swap money and consistently got 4star-6star. Today I had nothing to farm so just did some laps (not even finishing any race) to fill the dailly 42km quota and just got 3star.
This has happened more than once.
Gonna start ACTUALLY finishing races when doing the dailly quota for the ticket.

I'm starting to suspect that what do in the dailly ticket run affets your reward.
Last days I was grinding hard on le mans 700pp because of engine swap money and consistently got 4star-6star. Today I had nothing to farm so just did some laps (not even finishing any race) to fill the dailly 42km quota and just got 3star.
This has happened more than once.
Gonna start ACTUALLY finishing races when doing the dailly quota for the ticket.
Could be, I do the Le Mans race everyday and are getting mostly 4 stars.

Last edited:
I'm starting to see a trend.

• Over the last 2 weeks, most if the times I do one if the grind races as my 1st race of the day I get a 3* ticket.
  • But when I don't do them and get the daily workout distance via other races OR do another race 1st and THEN the grind race, I mostly get a 4* ticket...

Either way, this system is trash. Doesn't matter my luck back when I got the Veyron and the Bugatti invitation all in one week. This reward system is trash.

/endrant :lol:

Btw... last night: 3* - 5k 🙃

I'm starting to see a trend.

• Over the last 2 weeks, most if the times I do one if the grind races as my 1st race of the day I get a 3* ticket.
  • But when I don't do them and get the daily workout distance via other races OR do another race 1st and THEN the grind race, I mostly get a 4* ticket...

Either way, this system is trash. Doesn't matter my luck back when I got the Veyron and the Bugatti invitation all in one week. This reward system is trash.

/endrant :lol:

Btw... last night: 3* - 5k 🙃
Usually am doing one griding race first , before 2 weeks happens to get 3 six star in a row .
There isn't any system that can ensure high star ticket as there isn't any to change the outcome, usually the lowest prize .
And if you get something better than that , you start wondering if miracles really happen.
The only thing I don't know is when you play once in a while ( few times in a month for example) if the rewards are better and even if it is ...... it's worthless -for all of us - anyway .

I don't think so. Tickets are really random for me, as I tend to do the same thing everyday (like 1 grind at Sardegna every day for a week, or focus on current TT in Sport mode for days), it does not have any impact on tickets that may be crap or very good, for the same activity.

Back