Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.71 Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Panoz
  • 8,307 comments
  • 1,968,913 views
4* for a silver Gr.4 650S. I’ve already got an orange Gr.4 650S, but I’ll keep it to switch colors for my Gr.4 grid.
 
If not for that last 6⭐ hitting for the mil, this would've been a bit more than a mildly disappointing batch of tickets. Both cars are duplicates that I'm gonna' wait a while to sell.

Ahh well. On to starting the next batch tomorrow with the GTWS viewers tickets.


1720234243704.png
 
Four stars? Can’t remember.
I’ve been lucky 🍀 lately.
Got an Italadesign (or something) from the 6 star Weeklies gift, also. All within a few days.

I’ll add, doing different races than the other usual may or may not play a part… ?
 
Last edited:
DW4 star --> 10K

The GT7 gods are being extremely cheap with me lately! :grumpy:
 
Finally finished the X2019 menu and got a Veneno from the 6 star ticket. I already had one, boo. I can sell it for 2.1 million, very yay.
 
DW 3* -> 5k all things back to normal 💩 💩 💩
 
Man getting a p1 gtr or fxxk via a ticket stuff has been a dream from the start for me. :(

My tickets stuff lately have been all over the place.

4* > 6* > 4* > 5* > 3*

:lol:
 
Another week , same crap
IMG_20240707_002529199_HDR.jpg

6* parts turbo for safety car
5* 100k
4* 2X10K and 2 invitations
3* 10K

What was weird if that at all 4* tickets was an invitation as a content, one Lamborghini ( that i get ) and 3 Citroen that i get one also.

Sometimes they pass weeks to see one and now was in every 4* ticket .
Anyway, the outcome was very low .
 
Another week , same crap
View attachment 1370518
6* parts turbo for safety car
5* 100k
4* 2X10K and 2 invitations
3* 10K

What was weird if that at all 4* tickets was an invitation as a content, one Lamborghini ( that i get ) and 3 Citroen that i get one also.

Sometimes they pass weeks to see one and now was in every 4* ticket .
Anyway, the outcome was very low .
Cool man, I just returned home tonight from South Carolina.
 
DW 3 star --> 10k

and again this morning...DW 3 star --> 10k 💩

I did get (from the 2 6-star tickets for the viewer campaign) 500k and a Chaparral VGT which I already have so sold for 566k which put me over the 20M credits line so I bought the Benz from the LCD and also had enough to grab a second red Renault R5 from the UCD since I put a livery on the one I had.
 
Last edited:
Weekly Tickets...

DW 4* --> Dupe VW R '10 sold for 15,820
DW 3* --> 5k
DW 4* --> 10k
DW 3* --> Dupe RCZ '15 sold for 13,400
DW 4* --> 10k
DW 3* --> 5k
DW 4* --> part FCC 911 '22 - 6.3k
WC --> 100k
WC --> 200k
WC 6* --> Audi R18 TDi '11 worth 3mill :eek::eek:

The WC saved the day! :)
 
Yesterday 4* -> Bore S Honda NSX Type R '02 worth 38k
Today 3* -> 5k 💩 💩 💩
 
Yesterday 4* -> Bore S Honda NSX Type R '02 worth 38k
Today 3* -> 5k 💩 💩 💩
It's always crap getting those 5k prizes, that's not a drop in the bucket!
 
Got 4 stars and 30k from it, but there was one more nice addition:

19093d23acc28-screenshotUrl.jpg
 
@zaxs Wow, nice job. I didn't choose the right prediction so I didn't earn anything.
 
Got 500k on a 6-star ticket, YAHOO!!
 
Ugh, I knew it was too good to be true, 5k on a 3-star ticket!
 
I seem to have a streak going on.

7/8 - I got 500K from the 6* viewer challenge ticket stuff.
7/9 - I got 500K from a 4* ticket stuff.
7/10 - Tonight I get 500K from a 6* ticket stuff.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.:lol:
 
DW 4* -> 10k 💩 💩 💩 💩
 
Got a 4 star ticket and saw I had another one unopened. Turned out both had a Porsche invitation...

Of course I got 10k and 5k coins instead. Thank you very much, PD.
 
Back