Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.71 Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Panoz
  • 8,307 comments
  • 1,968,819 views
3 Star: Height Adjustable Sports Suspension (Ford Shelby GT350R '16)

...of which I do not own.
 
3 ⭐ 5k 😡
 
3 Star --> 10K

I'm tempted to go back through the pages here and tally up my rewards since the last 500K or 1M win because I'm currently on a crazy cold streak. As far as I can recall, my only "decent" wins over the past couple months were a 2 cars that I flipped for around 300K (or less) each.
 
Last edited:
Seven Roulette Ticket!

One 6-Star: DeLorean S2 '04

Two 4-Star: Avantime 3.0 V6 24V '02 and Cr.10,000

Four 3-Star: Tundra TRD Pro '19, Nitrous System (Lancer Evolution Final Gr.B Rally Car), Cr.10,000, Cr.5000
 
3*=
IMG_9170.webp
 
3 Star: 10,000 credits
 
4 ⭐ Daily - some camshaft
 
Last edited:
4 Star: 500,000 credits

Another nice one!
Always satisfying to earn those big prizes from all the hard work.
 
6 star (Extra Menu 20: Shelby) -> Cr. 500k
6 star (Extra Menu 26: Maserati) -> Cr. 1 Mil
5 star (Extra Menu 52: Hyundai N) -> Lexus RC F GT3 prototype ‘16 (Emil Frey Racing)
 
4 Star: 10,000 credits
 
3 Star: 5,000 credits.

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC
 
6 Star (Engine): An Engine (Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition (FK8) '20)

Only worth 127,500 credits, I can't sell it and is a meh engine overall so: a waste!
 
3 ⭐ 10k
 
4 Star: 10,000 credits

Garbage to end my week (vacation again tomorrow), that's nice.
 
4* = high lift cam shaft for the Cayman gt4 '16
 
4 ⭐ Camshaft BAC Mono
 
3 Star --> 5K.

thrilling.
 
Last edited:
4 star (Daily Marathon) -> Cr. 10k
4 star (Daily Marathon) -> Cr. 30k
 
3 Star --> 5K

I got curious to see if my impression that I've been on a crazy cold streak was accurate so I went back and tallied my DM rewards since Aug 1 and wow...yeah. In 2 months of opening daily marathon tickets I've won exactly 2 miilion credits total. That includes money gained by flipping the 4 cars I won. There were no 1M tickets, and only 2 500K tickets in that time. WILD! I've always considered 1.5M per month to be sort of the bare minimum you could count on...
 
Last edited:
Back