Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.71 Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Panoz
  • 8,329 comments
  • 1,974,749 views
3 ⭐ 5k
6 ⭐ Parts Power Pack - Ultra High Turbocharger for Chiron
6 ⭐ Engine Power Pack - R8 4.2 '07
6 ⭐ Roulette ticket Power Pack - 500k
 
3 Star: Height Adjustable Sports Suspension (Ford Shelby GT350R '16)

...of which I do not own.
Well it's good you got a brand new car you've never driven in the game before. Cool and sweet!
 
4 Star: 30,000 credits

Well it's good you got a brand new car you've never driven in the game before. Cool and sweet!
I think you slightly misunderstood: I got a part for a car that I don't own. :lol:
 
Last edited:
6 Star - Weekly Challenge Completion (5 Races): Toyota TS050 - Hybrid '16
4 Star - Daily Marathon: 10,000 credits

At least the car was a new one, because 10k credits is 3-star level. Out of a 4-star, it is insulting.
 
6 star (Daily Marathon) -> BMW M3 GT ‘11
6 star (Weekly Challenge) -> Cr. 1 Million
 
3 ⭐ BMW M6 Gr.3 Endurance - duplicate sold for 137k
 
3 Star: 10,000 credits

I like how the "card" is silver when you get 10k credits from a 3 Star (which has a red ticket)...and red when you get it from a 4 Star (which is silver).

Sure seems like it doesn't "belong" to either card. 🤣
 
6* parts = bore up S for the RCZ gt line '15
 
4 ⭐ 1M 🔥
 
6 Star (Engine): An Engine (Toyota MR2 GT-S '97)

Only worth 135k credits...not like I can sell it anyway.
 
Back