Daily workout reward should be changed IMO

Germany
Germany
Don't know this might have been discussed already.
But I think the daily workout should be changed. There is no real sense in it imo. I would like to see a payout at the end of the day, or next log in depending on the amount of kilometers you were driving on that day, wether in singleplayer or multiplayer. So 5 steps:
50km = 1 star roulette
200 = 2 star.....
500 = 3 star
And so on.
Also keep the invitations and car parts out of the roulette, I won 3 days in a row 2 star tickets and won parts for cars I'll never drive....
So in my case three daily workouts that earned me nothing. So in general get rid of it or make it usefull.
If you lap a lot of km, than make it count at least.
Same with silver trophies overall in the game, they are for nothing as well.
How can it be that bronze earns you a car, but silver nothing but a few more credits......
Just my view on it.

Wait, people get things other than the worst cash prize? The last time I didn't get the 5/10k cash prize was some gold bars, but that was also the worst prize on a 6* ticket. I've gotten 2 cars, and a total of 3 useless tuning parts thus far from the ticket system.

50km = 1 star roulette
200 = 2 star.....
500 = 3 star
Make it
0-42.x = 1* or better
42.x-100 = 2* or better
100-250 = 3* or better
250-500 = 4* or better
500 = 5* or better

And driving 500-1000km on a day isn't that much of a thing to do, in GTS I did it a few times with Nordschleife Daily Races and stints in an endurance racing series I'm part of.

Last edited:
I think they should scrap the current system entirely and change it to where you get a 3 star tickect for every 100 miles you drive. This would allow you to collect multiple times a day, so If luck isn't on your side and you get dealt a bad hand, well drive for another hundred miles and try again.

Last edited:
I average 1100 kms per day, and I think many others do the same. I don't want too many credits/prizes, but I want it to be fair. Overall, 1-star to 5-star tickets based on kms or miles driven makes sense.

I would like to see one very basic change:

Reward ALL gameplay with in-game Cr. or equivalent content, not just driving.

Suggestions:
  • Cr. or equivalent rewards for sharing photomode pictures, creating liveries etc., or linked to number of likes, shares etc., or simply based on active time in the game per day
  • Make loyalty rewards more, erm, rewarding - rewards need to be more consistent/predictable and in-keeping with responsible gaming; get rid of insultingly low rewards, and make rewards more worthwhile i.e. an hour of my working day is worth the same as ca. 3 million Cr. to buy on PSN. I'd be happy with a fraction of that... 100,000 Cr. guaranteed per day for, say, 1 hour activity of any type is far better than the regular slap in the face insult of 5,000/10,000 Cr. for bothering to complete 26 miles of driving when one would rather be focusing on creating/sharing other content.
Avoid:
  • Don't reward unhealthy gaming habits or excessive use of the game
  • Multipliers that encourage repetitive behaviour or 'playing for the sake of playing'

Don't know this might have been discussed already.
But I think the daily workout should be changed. There is no real sense in it imo. I would like to see a payout at the end of the day, or next log in depending on the amount of kilometers you were driving on that day, wether in singleplayer or multiplayer. So 5 steps:
50km = 1 star roulette
200 = 2 star.....
500 = 3 star
And so on.
Also keep the invitations and car parts out of the roulette, I won 3 days in a row 2 star tickets and won parts for cars I'll never drive....
So in my case three daily workouts that earned me nothing. So in general get rid of it or make it usefull.
If you lap a lot of km, than make it count at least.
Same with silver trophies overall in the game, they are for nothing as well.
How can it be that bronze earns you a car, but silver nothing but a few more credits......
Just my view on it.
You got me at the silver trophy comment. I’m a total rookie, but I already 🤯 at the fact that silver results never get you anything special. That does not make any sense at all. And it’s not very motivating either…

Also, getting random tuning parts or even engines for cars you don’t own or won’t ever want to own (and much less drive so much that you’d want to replace their engines) is a bit of a disappointment too. 🤷‍♂️

Hmm.., I don’t think I would change the Daily Workout system without changing other things as well. A little brainstorming session…

First thing. Allow Meeting Place lobbies to contribute to the Daily Workout distance. Set limits on performance to keep the griefer cars out. Include a vote to kick so these lobbies can self-moderate.

Then the actual ideas:

Idea A
  1. Get rid of all credit prizes worth < 50k Cr. in the roulette tickets.
  2. Make tuning parts more likely to show up in the roulette tickets. Get rid of all individual parts worth less than 75k Cr.
  3. Add a credit multiplier that compounds each day the daily workout target is reached (something like 5-10% per day) to a maximum of 200%. Bonus decays after 2 days of not reaching the target.
  4. Make all invitation-only cars accessible through collector level.

New ticket prizes:
  • Racing Parts Care Package for Road Cars:
  • Gives all racing-level engine, gearbox, suspension and braking parts
  • Full Racing Tire Sets (H,M,S,IM & W) for classes Gr.4 and above
  • Widebody Kits over 75,000 Cr w/ Aero parts
  • Wishlist cars now have a very small chance (< 1%) to appear in roulette tickets. Only one may appear per ticket, with odds of being selected boosted to at least 35% when opened. Must be worth over 1.5M Cr. to appear.

Idea B
  1. Let the roulette tickets function as normal
  2. Daily Workout provides additional bonuses based on distance driven:
  • Level 1 - 26.19 mi Normal Roulette Ticket
  • Level 2 - 52.38 mi +5% Bonus Credits from all sources (same day)
  • Level 3 - 104.76 mi Parts Roulette Ticket
  • Level 4 - 209.52 mi +5% bonus credits from all sources (following day)
  • Level 5 - 419.04 mi UCD/Brands Central Car (between 150k - 1M Cr.)

Additional / Other - On completion of Daily Workout…
  • Three random events are given flat credit bonuses: 5k, 10k, and 50k for the entire day. The credit bonuses are not determined by the duration of the race.
  • A random car in your garage is given a "bounty". Winning an event in the car gives 100% extra credits and an additional roulette ticket.
  • Daily workout is included on a list of tasks to do, which includes completing any World Circuits event, taking a scapes photo at a "Photo of the Day" location and completing one race in Sport Mode. 200k Cr. is given for completion of all tasks.

Last edited:
I would really rather not have GT7 become a daily login checklist grind.

All I realistically want to see changed would be for all parts and engine prizes be sellable for their listed credit value and a way to reliably obtain invites outside of roulette wheel.

Never seen people get so mad at a freebie .
It doesn’t necessarily feel as a freebie, when a considerable amount of the prizes are things you’re never going to use. I’d happily give away all sorts of tuning parts and engines and invites for cars I’ll never want for something I could use for cars I own or want to own. 🤷‍♂️
On the other hand, it’s not a big deal. I think it just gets amplified when you play a lot and you get a perception that it’s a lot of seemingly useless stuff you get…

It's not hard to understand why when said "freebie" is the only way to access certain parts of the game.
The only thing currently locked behind the roulette are the invites . The only way to access 7 cars in the game is the roulette.

Yes, and they're desirable to some. If people haven't been "mad" about it, parts and engines would still be locked behind roulettes.
You have ZERO evidence PD did that because of backlash . PD could also have done it to gate keep rare parts for a while . Many games do this and then make the parts more accessable as the players drops .

You have ZERO evidence PD did that because of backlash . PD could also have done it to gate keep rare parts for a while . Many games do this and then make the parts more accessable as the players drops .
You're right. PD has not made public their strategic roadmap or how gatekeeping a 4000 Cr carbon driveshaft plays into that.

All I have to go on is how changes are usually brought about in this industry in general.

Last edited:
Back