Dallas Cars & Coffee (August) Now with videos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 10 comments
  • 1,847 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas
Got there late & spent more time talking to folks than taking pics, so here's what I did grab.

16ms.jpg

360cs.jpg

911tki.jpg

california.jpg

camarod.jpg

camaro2v.jpg

astondb7.jpg

cgt1.jpg

chevytruck.jpg

classicz.jpg

cobraso.jpg

corvettey.jpg

forester.jpg

gtox.jpg

hotrodg.jpg

lancerevo.jpg

86943555.jpg

m32p.jpg

m3e30.jpg

m3e301.jpg

70389395.jpg

mattegtrs.jpg

miatay.jpg

panteraz.jpg

rx7n.jpg

viperh.jpg

z06e.jpg

gtra.jpg


And lunch with the AZine guys.
tls5.jpg

tls4.jpg

tls6.jpg

tls7.jpg


Couple extra shots in my gallery.

*Now that Dallas' C&C event has started its own tradition of cars leaving, I am including any of the videos I can find of the event here for your enjoyment.



Expecting more later on.
 
Last edited:
That's a nice color on the Ferrari California. The Forrester and the matte black GTRs are cool too. 👍
 
I like the red Porsche's wheels same with the red E30, and the black GT-R looks good too. Good pictures and cars 👍
 
2 very good videos of the event.



Enjoy. :)
 
Thanks for gathering the videos, the last two were great.

Also love the picture you took of my miata driving by.
 
Those photos are great McLaren, looks like a great meet. I :lol:d at the "drivers" with more money than talent.
 
DAM YOU! If I could only find where the viper club was going when all 11 of em passed me a couple weeks back I wouldn't be so envious of you pics!
 
Awesome photos. I wish there was a similar event like that over here. Looks like there were a ton of cobra's.
 
Can I get that last video of all of the take offs without the music? And damn I need to check that event out when I get my Camaro's engine put in. Where is it located? I see Legacy dr on that street sign, am I to assume that is on the Dallas North tollway?
 
JCE
Can I get that last video of all of the take offs without the music? And damn I need to check that event out when I get my Camaro's engine put in. Where is it located? I see Legacy dr on that street sign, am I to assume that is on the Dallas North tollway?
You'll have to ask the author of the video. :p

And it's held at Classic BMW. :)
 
I thought that parking lot looked familar. :D
 
Back