Damage System

  • Thread starter Thread starter patriotzero
  • 1 comments
  • 763 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,917
Turkey
Binance:TSIDDLSA
Messages
patriotzero
Messages
please no
Ok. If they won't implement cosmetic and mechanic damage system. We must choose one.If ı choose one i prefer mechanic damage.Gearbox tyres engine damages willl be cool in during race. I don't want to realistic damage system.It's too hard and long awaited period.Maybe they can make Mechanic damage sistem.My thoughts that system easier to produce.If ı am wrong correct me.I don't wan to interested in GT series.GT5 musTn't delay coz of damage subject.
So what do you think about that?
Mechanical System would be cool. It's more useful for us

Edit: GT series sold out without damage system.It's not necessary but If GT5 has damage it must be Mechanic damage
 
Last edited:
So what do you think about that?
We currently have 23 threads in the Prologue forum with "damage" in the title. I think you should have used one of those instead of creating another one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back