Damn bug!! OR Am I THAT bad

• Thread starter decksla
  • 7 comments
hey all

just want to have a rant about, what i think is a bug in my ver for gt4pro (or as the title sez, i may suck!!).

anyway, lesson 31 with the spoon s2000. my best time is 3.00 the lesson sez gold is 2.40 with silver being 3.40. Ive watched the lesson replay heaps of times and it does the test in 4.00!!!

i aced every corner in my time and i swear there would be NO WAY anyone could get 2.40 in mt copy of the game (like i sed, i may suck too, but ive had no trouble golding every other test to this point) :banghead:

so anyway, ive lost respect for game now as i wanted to gold the lot as a good ps2 geek should and now i CBF (cant be fuct) getting the golds and just want the cars!

origin of my version is unknown :D

Yeah, you suck! :D I have a 1'47.327, and I drove that one with the bug.

http://db.granturismo.de/gt4p_license_list.php?license=1&test=31

If you figure out which version you have, I could give you a replay (if you have an x-port or something similar). Then you can also check if it's the line or if you have another porblem. I have all versions of this game, so that's probably not the issue. If you can pass gold on Lesson 2 with the wheel, then you don't even have a bugged version. ;)

Which version has fewer bugs? chinese or japanese?
Can someone describe how severe the bugs are by comparing them between the two versions if the bugs differ? I'm trying to make a decision in which one I should purchase. I intend on using my Driving Force Pro wheel with it.

The Korean version is bugless.

But AFAIK, you can still get gold with either of the bugged versions (of which, the bugs are identical to both).

This was the test where you raced the S2000 in New York City, right? Oh man that test made me want to frickin SCREAM. Finally got passed it. Not sure how in the hell I would ever get a gold on it though!

Well at least your driving is better than your spelling? :P

By the way...I HATE all of you who can buy GT4P right now....

<-------- is sad.

-oh yeah, it's been like a millennium since I've logged onto these boards...So what's up everyone?

Back