Danger Orange Galleria ::::Quick update:::

United States
California
dangerorange
Hey Everyone!!! I figured I'd start my TT thread with some real action shots I got last week end at the new Miller MotorSports Park of AMA SBK!!!! Its Alot harder in real life! hahaha
dommrzemke3gm.jpg

dommrhosgson9de.jpg

Thats All I have at the moment but there WILL be more soon.. I took apx 700 pics over the week end, I went Friday-Sunday IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Hi, i usually hang about in the GT4 forum and I've been reading about Tourist Trophy since it came out on PS2. It sounded really good and Polyphony Digital has a great reputation, but the graphics from your pics have persuaded to buy it ASAP! Thanks!

:lol: no tcs needed, they are real shots, not TT.

Great shots DO. I see your GT4 photomode style carries across to your real life shots... or is it vice versa. Looking forward to your TT shots as well. Out of curiosity, what camera did you use for those pics?

:lol: Its an easy mistake to make, I had to look twice myself! Both of those shots look fantastic, really nice and clear with awesome colour and detail! I like both pics, but I couldn't tell you what model they were. 👍

I was studying the second pic, and I like how the front wheel has compressed into the bike, I'm going to try and recreate that type of shot in TT right now! great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Syntax error

Great shots DO. I see your GT4 photomode style carries across to your real life shots... or is it vice versa. Looking forward to your TT shots as well. Out of curiosity, what camera did you use for those pics?

THANKS SYNTAX!!! I used a canon 20d w/ a 200mm zoom, I borrowed it from my friend & had a blast all week end... I need to get one for myself!

Danger Orange
THANKS SYNTAX!!! I used a canon 20d w/ a 200mm zoom, I borrowed it from my friend & had a blast all week end... I need to get one for myself!

Awesome photos D.O.! They almost look real! LOL!

BTW what lens did you use was it a Canon EF 70-200 f2.8 or f4 L? Was it a big white one or a teeny tiny black one?

Photography is a veery expensive hobby, I should know...:grumpy:

Check ma sig..

Peace!

Syntax error

Whoops! Helps if I actually read what was typed! Anyway, I've been looking at some other people's photomode galleries and it matches the graphics of GT4, which is good enough for me!

Back