Danica Patrick listed in credits

  • Thread starter Thread starter grashopper
  • 4 comments
  • 1,262 views
Messages
822
Messages
grashopper
I don't know where to stick this thread if anywhere.
Going to start off with I don't care if her car is in the game or not. Just noticed a oddity looking through the credits.

Thought it was a bit odd she was listed in the credits with her name, likeness, signature, and GoDaddy car under license and as far as I can tell not in the game as of yet.
Wondering if anything will come of it in the future.
 

Attachments

  • CAM01238.jpg
    CAM01238.jpg
    726 KB · Views: 33
It's for Nascar, surely.
 
Is GoDaddy(the logo , i know its not the livery)on Stewart's car? Just a question.

Would be good for the NASCAR fans to see a larger field of up to date cars.
 
Maybe when the guys a PD were working late and they needed some R&R ... they'd perv over pictures of her and this is their way of thanking her ??
 
I keep thinking "Bill France and Danica" in bed an her shouting "GoDaddy" :ouch:
 
Back