Daniel's Gallery - 16/01/11 with Panorama-mia!

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 21 comments

Daniel

User user
Premium
New Zealand
Auckland
Lazer0pz
Hi, welcome to my gallery!! i'm uploading some files to ImageShack right now so they'll probably be in the next post.

My God. It's been a year and a half since I've posted in a gallery (back when I was vista2401 :lol:). One more person without GT5 and not caring about the hype :P

A bunch of my old images are on my imageshack account. And I'm gonna start using Flickr, as I'm kinda getting unorganised with my IS Account.

Updates:
Raiding through CDA - 13/Jan/11
The Sleepy Village - 14/Jan/11
Panorama-mia! & Nissan Sedan Coupé - 16/Jan/11

With every update, I do ask for some critically constructive critisicm, thanks. (Dam, killed the alliteration.)

Last edited:
Holy Hell I had a ton of tiny images in my last gallery

Okay - first update...

Punnily named: "Raiding through CDA"

About 15 minutes in PS using radial blur.

Ty :embarrassed:
I noticed that the wheels aren't moving fast enough for the scenery. Shoulda put some blur on them :dunce:

They're beautiful piece of work mate!

Aaah... Did you ripped them off GT5, Lara? :D

EDIT: Aye, my favourite one has to be the S2K... No doubt!

I was in the GTP Chat Room and showed off that S2K. One guy said "Wow, nice 'chopping."
Then I told him it was GT4 :P
I'll have a Miscellaneous Post for the point and shoot photos I'll do. Imma try to keep my gallery organised :lol:

My first two major (and minor) photoshops.
A Panaorama.
And a used-to-be Sedan :mischievous:

Sorry for the smallness of the Panorama - click it, then right click the new pic and select large. Yes, I know it's still a bit small :indiff:. And there are a few flaws with the Skyline Sedan Coupe - but I'm new with PS (and I kinda rushed it :lol:)

Last edited:
SVX
Awesome! How'd ya do it?

First, I Googled it :lol:
Then, for the Panorama: I opened up PS. Then File -> Automate -> Photomerge.... After that, select the photos you want to merge. And select them how you want to merge it.

For the 2-Door Conversion, I followed this ironically named tutorial on GTP :P

The front of the S2000 in The Sleepy Village, are you sure thats not GT5, I'm really liking that shot, keep it up, all the other shots are brilliant as well.

Yes, I've put a link to the original photo in that post :)👍
And I'm also sure that Skyline was a Sedan a first :lol:

Back