Danish driversDraft 

Denmark
Gilleleje
GTP_Big-Dane
hi all Danish drivers on GT planet. We are a few guys who want to create a team with only Danish drivers. We are trying to create a endoro series with different classes both on driver skills and car classes.

Our team will be called The Dane Train in respect of the Danish drivers who partisipate in the WEC series. And to remember Allan Simonsen.

If you'r interested in participating, please send me a PM and depending on how many participants we make some sessions where we can learn to know each other and find our level of experience.

hi all Danish drivers on GT planet. We are a few guys who want to create a team with only Danish drivers. We are trying to create a endoro series with different classes both on driver skills and car classes.

Our team will be called The Dane Train in respect of the Danish drivers who partisipate in the WEC series. And to remember Allan Simonsen.

If you'r interested in participating, please send me a PM and depending on how many participants we make some sessions where we can learn to know each other and find our level of experience.

I would love too race with you kjeld , allan simonsen is dearly missed. RIP

I would love too race with you kjeld , allan simonsen is dearly missed. RIP
That would be realy nice. I folowed some of you'r cart races and i'm quite impressed :cheers: i hope we Can get enogh to set up two teams in different classes. I'm thinking a Pro class and a AM class. Or one team driving gt3 and or lmp2 and some driving lmp1.

Back